Esteemed Contributor

Belei - Amazon's new private label skincare

Is anyone here going to try Belei, Amazon's new private label skincare line? I read about it on Retail Dive:

https://www.retaildive.com/news/amazon-launches-private-label-skincare-line/550907/

and took a look at it on Amazon's U.S. website and was underwhelmed. Amazon wants a green care line of skin care but what they are offering, some come in jar packaging and all of it is expensive, a lot more than most drugstore brands. Their facial sunscreen SPF 50 looks like an average chemical one, the price is $22 U.S. for 1.7 oz. but it is fragrance free. 

If Amazon wants to promote this line, they better improve their search engine algorithims for their own line because when you put in the word "Belei" into it, the first result is unrelated stuff, their own private label line isn't all listed on the first page either. So amateur whomever is designing their search engine.

It may be a new skincare line that's fragrance free, but given the packaging and the price, it's a "no" from me.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Belei - Amazon's new private label skincare

Interesting!  Can't wait to read the reviews.  Amazon is taking over the world!  ;-)

Honored Contributor

The Belei products were easy for me to find. I just typed that name in the search box and did a search under the department drop-down Beauty & Personal Care category...it took me right to them. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Now 25% off.