Respected Contributor

Re: Before blowdrying, what volumizing product do you apply to your towel-dried short hair?

On 3/14/2015 Yumagirl said:
On 2/17/2015 GmaJewele said:
On 2/17/2015 kcladyz said:

Suave has a volumizing blow dry spray that thickens your hair as you blow dry its really good

I totally agree!! I love this stuff! It's the best I've ever used on my longish fine hair. I bought one bottle, then a week later I bought a second so I wouldn't be out. Not a bad price at around $5.00 !!!

I bought this at the suggestion in this thread. Love it! Adds some volume and my hair is super soft! And it cost $4.99!

So happy I saw this recommended on this board. I absolutely love it for my very fine hair and it's only 4.99 at Walmart. They had a lot of it, too. I like that it added volume and did not dry out my hair. I also bought the strengthening styling cream, which added some body to my hair (different than volume) and I'm going back and get the spray that makes your hair look "beachy" (can't remember the exact name).

Honored Contributor

Re: Before blowdrying, what volumizing product do you apply to your towel-dried short hair?

Jose Eber has something called Va Va Voom Volumizing Cream on HSN. It's impressive.