Respected Contributor

Re: Before blowdrying, what volumizing product do you apply to your towel-dried short hair?

I use Edward Bess Black Sea Hair Hero.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Before blowdrying, what volumizing product do you apply to your towel-dried short hair?

My Product Recommendations
Trusted Contributor

On 2/24/2015 conlt said:

I use Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Spray. This is the best I have ever tried. I was a faithful user of Nick Chavez original Volumizing Spray until they discontinued it. A friend gave me a small bottle of Paul Mitchell and oh my gosh! I was a convert. I even went and purchased the matching Shampoo. I do not use conditioner only a dab of Nick's Plump and Thick Leave in Conditioner before the spray, then the spray, then Nick's soft flocker. This works for me. My hair is medium but not shoulder length, very fine and straight.

Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Spray 2.5oz 500x500

I just bought this and tried it, it gets 10 stars! Works great! WOW

Respected Contributor

I too am a new fan of the Suave spray! After using so many high end and expensive products it is so neat to find a cheap one that really works!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

ISO Bouncy Creme

Alterna 48 Hour Volume Spray

Rush W8less Hairspray or Sebastian Shaper or Shaper Plus Hairspray to finish it off.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

Today I used the suave luxe mousse which matches the blow dry spray and my hair feels really thick and it made my hair very smooth. I let my hair air dry and still and a perfect hair day

Respected Contributor

On 2/24/2015 conlt said:

I use Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Spray. This is the best I have ever tried. I was a faithful user of Nick Chavez original Volumizing Spray until they discontinued it. A friend gave me a small bottle of Paul Mitchell and oh my gosh! I was a convert. I even went and purchased the matching Shampoo. I do not use conditioner only a dab of Nick's Plump and Thick Leave in Conditioner before the spray, then the spray, then Nick's soft flocker. This works for me. My hair is medium but not shoulder length, very fine and straight.

Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Spray 2.5oz 500x500

I am going to beautybrands sunday I may look into this. I am not dure if i will buy or not. I am happy with how suave thickens my hair

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/24/2015 wonderfulworld said:
On 2/17/2015 kcladyz said:

Suave has a volumizing blow dry spray that thickens your hair as you blow dry its really good

Thank you so much for this recommendation. It was 5.99 at Krogers. Used it twice to blow dry my hair. Lots of volume. Love it!

Good luck trying to find this product again. I've been to several stores looking to see if it was still on the shelves and it's always sold out. I'm going back to purchasing my Redkin products that do the same thing. At least I know I can always find it sitting on the shelf to buy.

Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 deb5555 said:
My Product Recommendations
I have used the thickening cream in this line and I do feel it makes the hair feel thicker and gives more volume. I actually forgot about this item until recently when I found my half used bottle and started using it again.
Respected Contributor

On 3/14/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 2/24/2015 wonderfulworld said:
On 2/17/2015 kcladyz said:

Suave has a volumizing blow dry spray that thickens your hair as you blow dry its really good

Thank you so much for this recommendation. It was 5.99 at Krogers. Used it twice to blow dry my hair. Lots of volume. Love it!

Good luck trying to find this product again. I've been to several stores looking to see if it was still on the shelves and it's always sold out. I'm going back to purchasing my Redkin products that do the same thing. At least I know I can always find it sitting on the shelf to buy.

Thats odd. I always can find it at target