Esteemed Contributor

Before & After Pictures of Skin Care

I think these skin care companies should rethink their presentations re: this is before and this is after.  I've used Dr. P products for years yet...... I almost have to turn away from some of the after pictures - they are so bad.  And you (Dr. P) want me to spend my $150 for THAT product?  No Thanx

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Before & After Pictures of Skin Care

I'm a bit confused. You have used Dr. P. products (all very costly) but don't care for this particular presentation of the before and after pictures?

Contributor

Wouldn’t it be great if they had volunteer guest testers on before they start a product and then return at a later date so we could see “before” and “after” for ourselves.  I hate those close up pics...a slight tightening of your mouth etc can really impact those pics.

That being said, I really like this new cold plasma +.  Did not like previous formula at all.  Been using this one for 6 weeks.  I’m amazed how much my skin discoloration has receded...especially on the side of my neck that had years of car sun driving exposure.

Valued Contributor

I’ve heard that for those b&a shots the participants have to stop using all facial products for a week before the “before” shots. I’d hate to think of what my skin would look like in a before...

That being said, I do like Dr P’s neuropeptide facial comformer, it has definitely improved sagginess, redness and overall radiance.