Honored Contributor

Re: Before Contour

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

Contour can do a lot I suppose, but I don't think it can do THAT.

@Icegoddess   You'd be shocked by how much a good makeup artist can change the entire look of a face with contour. It can take more than 5 lbs. off the face and 10 years, hide  any puffiness, make jowls disappear and sculpt a slacking jawline. Contour can narrow a nose, hide any bumps in it, lower or raise a forehead, hide receding hairlines, make hooded lids disappear and make lips look fuller. Almost all features can be altered with contouring...and highlighting.

***BTW, I don't do THAT much contouring. I believe a woman's face should be enhanced, not completely changed so not recognizable.

Honored Contributor

Re: Before Contour. After Contour.

I hope everyone realizes that this is just a joke. 

Honored Contributor

3997AACD-048E-47E8-BF72-E4726CB1B154.webp

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

3997AACD-048E-47E8-BF72-E4726CB1B154.webp

@Mindy D   Wow, that is pretty impressive.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

The secret of the Mona Lisa smile........bad teeth.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SloopJohnB @She is a Chinese makeup artist. I'm going by what Ibread about her in a very brief online description of the transformation. I don't know if by Chinese, it means she lives in China, Taiwan or Hong Kong now, or if she is of Chinese descent or birth and lives elsewhere. She did this as a challenge from someone that watches her somewhere. She did a great job. Look at the way she uses dark makeup to elongate her nose when photographed in a 3/4 profile shot. She does this live and also does another female figure from a different Renaisssance portraiture https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.popsugar.com%2Fbeauty%2FMona-Lisa-Makeup-44865...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Chinese makeup artist's rendition  is on the viewer's left. The actual image of the famous painting is on the viewer's right. The makeup artist's name is Yuma Mika. You can watch her doing these transformations shot live and now available on her YouTube channel. She does use a little plastic eyelid insert when she is transforming into a European face. She shows you every product he is using. Most are American cosmetics. I have not see. Any stage makeup or prosthetics except the tiny eyelid shield. Watch her channel. 

46622187-3529-4804-B49E-FFD3CD027DEA.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@SloopJohnB @She is a Chinese makeup artist. I'm going by what Ibread about her in a very brief online description of the transformation. I don't know if by Chinese, it means she lives in China, Taiwan or Hong Kong now, or if she is of Chinese descent or birth and lives elsewhere. She did this as a challenge from someone that watches her somewhere. She did a great job. Look at the way she uses dark makeup to elongate her nose when photographed in a 3/4 profile shot. She does this live and also does another female figure from a different Renaisssance portraiture https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.popsugar.com%2Fbeauty%2FMona-Lisa-Makeup-44865...

@Mindy D   Can you imagine if she was doing the makeup for the makeovers at Glamour Shots?  💋💄📷

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SloopJohnB @She has extraordinary talent. Hollywood would snatch her up in a minute she does these without prosthetics. Here she is as the Khalesi from Game of Thrones.Aso see Girl Transforms into Famous Celebs With Makeup. This is a different YouTube video. She does Johnny Depp, Taylor Swift and a great Albert Einstein. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

3DDA1256-1437-43CA-A2B8-59126ED2BE76.jpeg862B745A-3FDD-4BA1-801E-DBDD7BBDA51C.jpegThe Khalesi, from Game of Theones,  looks like there's some photo shop or film editing.