Honored Contributor

Before Clarisonic....There was....

[ Edited ]

Smile Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Before Clarisonic....There was....

Yes, and before cars, we had horses and buggies but who wants to shovel manure?   New is often better and I love my Clarisonic  which I've had 7 years.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Yes, I sometimes do use a face cloth too, but my skin looks better & feels so much nicer after using my Clarisonic.

I was a huge skeptic that it would work.  

For me, it does in a big way & i'm very grateful for it.  😊

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Yes, and before cars, we had horses and buggies but who wants to shovel manure?   New is often better and I love my Clarisonic  which I've had 7 years.

and remember before penicillin, we used to die from run of the mill infections?  and before vaccines when polio and measles ravaged grade schools?  ah the good old days...Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

In the good ol days people lost their teeth.....now we have good things to address oral Health. I prefer teeth thankyou.

Honored Contributor

When I was a teen back in the early 70"s, I washed my face with a Skin Machine.  It looked almost exactly like the modern Clarisonic.

Everything old is new again.... With a higher price tag.

Regular Contributor

I thomk some posters are missing the point-no one is arguing that advancements havent made things better-but rather that there is something to "too much of a good thing". Cell phones are lovely for emergencies etc. but is it healthy for self esteem and independence to be tethered to someone else 24/7? The same is true of most things. There is always a balance. There is something beautiful in simplicity. I appreciate what the OP is saying.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

When I was a teen back in the early 70"s, I washed my face with a Skin Machine.  It looked almost exactly like the modern Clarisonic.

Everything old is new again.... With a higher price tag.

All those did was spin in circles, they didn't clean with sonic technology. Similar to how the old electric toothbrushes spun in circles and the new ones use sonic technology too. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@gfpdem wrote:

I thomk some posters are missing the point-no one is arguing that advancements havent made things better-but rather that there is something to "too much of a good thing". Cell phones are lovely for emergencies etc. but is it healthy for self esteem and independence to be tethered to someone else 24/7? The same is true of most things. There is always a balance. There is something beautiful in simplicity. I appreciate what the OP is saying.

LOL cell phones now influence self esteem? LOLOL 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fact is, My skin no longer can tolerant. Extremely DRY.

Same concerning Purity Cleanser, Use CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. WEN 3-19 Fragrance Free Moisturizer HG Cream. Love!!! WEN !!! Changed my hair & skin issues. Bamboo Restorative Treatment & 3-19 System. Thanks Chaz!! My entire family & several friends are using. Bless you & yours. QVC Thank you- For offering Wen.