Valued Contributor

My first purchase was a kit, bath bar, body creme and lip balm in Vanilla Absolute. I was hooked. So far I have enjoyed any soap I bought, I think because they are lightly scented. Got the Honey Grapefruit, and (apologies to Josh) I didn't care for it. Too strong. So in the body creme, I only use the Vanilla and Pure.  Try a kit of you can. Best way to try several products. 

As to other products, used some of the cleaners and laundry soap. Love the All Purpose spray. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've tried many of their products and they are all good, but I think the goat milk soap is my favorite and that I would keep buying.

Respected Contributor

I tried their soap and it's good, but not great.  I had been using soap from Goat Milk Stuff and I prefer that.  Family run business and the #1 ingredient is goat milk.  That's important to me.  They have great CS and a family member answers the phone and all your questions.  Shipping time is unbelievable fast.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beekmans products

[ Edited ]

@Mistic wrote:

I "love" the Wipes. 

Me too.I just used one now.  They are so handy. I've used some of the fragrance ones but I keep going back to the pure. Love them. 

@Kymheart1 I've use most of the line. The majority are great but  the hair care line didn't work for me. I use the skin care as a maintenance between other brands.  They have very nice hand & body creams.