Respected Contributor
The soaps are very nice. I liked the large 9 oz bars. Favorite was Ylang. The body creams are nice too. That's about it...the facial products were nothing special, and I didn't see any help with them, they're just ok. I dont order anymore, as my drs from Mayo Clinic have suggested I use Vanicream soap, and cream. Now, they are really wonderful!!
Esteemed Contributor

I'm fairly new to this line, but, the bar soaps are wonderful!!!  My husband even likes them.  I also like the liquid soap.

I hope you enjoy whatever you select.

Valued Contributor

My first purchase with Beekman was a set, a bar of soap, a lip balm, and a whipped body creme. I got the Vanilla Absolute and loved it. Kits can be a great value, and gives you a few different items to try.

Contributor

I started with the hand cream in pure goat milk--no scent & not only does it make my hands feel soft  smooth I have not been bitten by mosquitos this suumer.  I would also recommend the cuticle creme and the retinol face soap.

Contributor

Try the retinol & charcoal soap alternating each day it really feels awesome & my face is so smooth silky & hydrated. You dont need other face products, and of course try the hand cream.

Respected Contributor

I have tried their soap, facial wipes, shampoo and conditioner, apple cider rinse, hand lotion, lip balm and cuticle cream.  I like the soap, wipes and cuticle cream the best.

Honored Contributor

Of cause it all depends on your skin and what your needs are. People with normal skin may NOT see what the hoopla is and can use any product and be fine. I have eczema and dry sensitive skin so not any product will work. I bought a bounty box on their first channel a few years ago with a sampling of various products.

LOVE their bar soap bc it is moisturizing 

LOVE their body cream - no sting on my skin since sometimes it cracks

NO to their hand cream - not moisturizing and it stings and hurts on my cracked skin

YES to the facial wips

Tried their assorted soaps - some I love, some scents I don't. So when I buy multiples or other bounty boxes, I know which scents to go for.

One bar of soap do last a very very very long time

Respected Contributor

I "love" the Wipes.  I was lucky enough to catch Beekman on HSN awhile back, and they offered them in big 100 packs on AD.

I keep mine in the Frig.  The heat & humidity was horrible here this summer.  They feel so good cold after working outside.

I keep my 88 year old MIL and my BIL stocked with most everything they make.  MY BIL is 3 years into battleing cancer, and I send him kits of the Pure Goat Milk.  Anything to help him out.  He also loves the products.  No scent, easy on his delicate skin...

As many others said, start small.  Many lovely scents to try.  Once in awhile they offer a 1/2 bar size kit.  It had 9 different soap scents in the kit.  A great way to find your favorite.

Best of luck to you.  Enjoy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey

I ordered Beekman's three scent set. I kept the unscented for myself, but I would like something with a little scent. My problem is I'm very sensitive to scents. Has anyone found a scent that is very light, just barely there?

Valued Contributor

@Maryjosephine wrote:

I ordered Beekman's three scent set. I kept the unscented for myself, but I would like something with a little scent. My problem is I'm very sensitive to scents. Has anyone found a scent that is very light, just barely there?

I've tried the Fresh Air scent which has a very light citrus scent that does not linger. I also tried the Honey and Oat which has a light floral scent.