Contributor
Hi everyone! I have enjoyed and learned from many of your posts. I have a question. I have not tried any of the Beekmans products. I would like to dive in. What are a few products a beginner should try???? Thank you in advance for your replies. Have a great day😊
Honored Contributor

I'm pretty new to their line, but I love the soaps and body cream.

Their face wipes are popular here on the forums and in reviews and will be my next purchase!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Like to dive in?  Why not tip your toe in the pool first?  For my first try - bought 2 jar eye and moisturizer.  The eye product is 'nice'............no WOW.  The "M" is sticky like a Review stated - don't like - don't use. Apparently lot of people love the line and I might give it another try - perhaps.

Honored Contributor

@Kymheart1 

Welcome to the playground!

Image result for welcome to the forum image

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@fthunt 

Thank you for your review of those items, I'll know to avoid those!

Regular Contributor

I love the soap and the body cream is great.  Don't particularly like the body lotion.  I'm totally addicted to the face wipes.  Also I have a good supply of the hand/body wash.

Respected Contributor

They started with soap and I think that's a good place to start. A body wash, hand soap, hand cream, or body lotion/cream is usually where I start with a company like Beekman. Something small and inexpensive.

Respected Contributor

I like the face wipes and the bar soap is nice although I only use it once in a while so it will last me the rest of eternity.  I like their hand cream and cuticle cream too. Here is  warning about their liquid hand soap. I bought six of them and learned they are problematic when it was too late to return. The soap dries up in the pump causing the soap to shoot across the room because it has only a pinhold to go through and is under very high pressure. It got on my clothes, on the rug, everywhere, and it was maddening. No other soap I ever used does that. And a lot of people complained about the pumps not even screwing onto the bottle.  So if you buy it, make sure you try it for a few weeks and keep your receipt and packaging.

Honored Contributor

I love their bar soaps!  In fact, I just ordered more the other day from HSN.  The 9 oz bars wer $64 fo 8.  

Regular Contributor
I use the bar soap in shower. Love their body creams, the lip balm, I use their laundry soap and scent booster (HSN), and am on auto ship for those 2 products.