Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman1802 stock up sale coming!

@Nightowlz To be clear, are you using the large 9 oz. full size soap or the smaller 3.5 oz size?  I find that the 9 oz. size lasts me 2-3 months, and I really like to lather it up in the shower!

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@Nightowlz To be clear, are you using the large 9 oz. full size soap or the smaller 3.5 oz size?  I find that the 9 oz. size lasts me 2-3 months, and I really like to lather it up in the shower!

@sommertime The large bar. I don't have any of the small bars. I knew before I marked it on the calendar to make sure how long it lasted that a bar only lasts me about a month & I was right. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Ok I started using a new bar of Beekman soap on 2-14-17 & it was gone 3-15-17. There was only 2 small pieces left. I also did not use it during 2 days during that time frame. So 1 bar only lasted me 27 days. 

@Nightowlz

How were you using it? 

I cut mine in half & rubbed some of the 1/2 bar of soap on a mesh pouf, then washed with that. I put the bar on a spiky soap stand when not being used so it would dry. Half a bar lasted me a long time. I don't recall now exactly how long but way more than a month. All I can think is that your soap must be staying wet longer & that is causing it to disintegrate. 

@willdob3 No the soap is not wet. I put it in one of those 2 piece travel containers & take it in the shower & take it out when I'm finished. I do drain the water if any from the soap container. I'm the only one using it. I either just rub the bar all over my body, use a salux cloth or my sea sponge. Depends on my mood & if I'm in a hurry or not. LOL!!! I also have one of those soapy soles I rub it on to scrub my feet on. I'm all lathered up when I use it. Guess I'm just using way more then I need.

Trusted Contributor

I just wanted to give an update on my first order of the large bar soaps.  April 6th will be the two month mark for my first bar of soap.  It is pretty small, but it has not yet broken into pieces, so I think mine will make it to the two month mark!  I am shocked, I sure didn't think it was gong to last that long!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt