Trusted Contributor

Re: Beekman1802 stock up sale coming!

@LIG1 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I ordered two four-packs of the soap (ylang ylang and orange blossom). I have never tried their soaps.  I compared prices with goat milk stuff and found these to be a little cheaper with the 15% coupon.  My order is already in shipping!  😊

@BExplorer, prepare to be wowed! Their soaps are incredible, as most all of their products are too! 

EnjoySmiley HappyHeart

Now I am really excited to receive the soap!  Thanks, @LIG1! 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl~ yes, I remember hearing that new products for face and eyes would be coming in March. And also, it was hinted that they may bring in smaller travel size bars of the soap.

In checking their website though, I see they already have a box of six--3.25 oz bars for $34--and/or a box of six--2 oz soaps for $24. So I would think we may see something like this in March too. 

BTW, has anyone tried their sugar scrub? 

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0223/7461/products/closed-box-sm_compact.png?v=1367864440http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0223/7461/products/two_bar_full_sm_9070325_compact.jpg?v=1367864268

I wish they would put the smaller soap bars in kits and charge less.  I have given some as gifts but I still have enough 9oz soap bars to last me years, so now I don't even look at kits that have bars of soap included, even if I'm curious about the other items. Smaller bars would give us the opportunity to try more scents too I think.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I did not buy a single thing this go around. They said they will be back in March so maybe there will be some better deals.

@HappyDaze - I just bought 2 of the TDO caddies.  The high shipping rates was a huge deterrent.  Especially since they were cleaning out old inventory.  They added another TTV on Sat but I think it was another old kit so making it a TTV was 'deceptive', and of course $7 to ship a small kit.

Did anyone else hear them discuss the 'new Beekman skin care line' coming in March? I heard serums & moisturizers for face & eyes. @Krissy_1968   maybe this is part of the reason why Borghese was discontinued.  I wish we had known so I could have picked up more of the Fall TTV masks.  

@Chi-town girlYes, the s/h stopped me. I was going to get that YYT set shown by you I believe but I forgot to get it yesterday and then today it is back up at its' regular price so I won't buy it.

I didn't hear about the skincare line but I was happy to hear them say they are working on a laundry detergent and a YYT perfume! I only use cruelty free laundry detergent that is safe for the environment so I will for sure try theirs. I was excited to hear they'd been working on it for a long time but they want to keep it as natural as possible but so far haven't been able to thoroughly clean tough stains like they get from working on their farm. So many of the more natural, cruelty free brands aren't very good at all for cleaning and are essentially worthless so I am glad they recognized that fact and are working to make sure it actually cleans really well. I don't need it to be all natural but I do want it to be cruelty free and safe for the environment.

Contributor

Shipping costs turned me off, so I will wait and hope Evine smartens up, like other shopping networks and give us some specials !!

Valued Contributor

I lost my mind!  Love their stuff. They are coming out with skin care and foundation next.  I'm done for.

Contributor

For the holidays did pick up thier lip balmspecial ,10pack, to share with daughter in law. They are very moisturizing.

Esteemed Contributor

@luv2lift wrote:

For the holidays did pick up thier lip balmspecial ,10pack, to share with daughter in law. They are very moisturizing.

@luv2lift, I picked up that 10 pack too, and have loved each one of them! Hubby even swiped a couple for himself! lol Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

watch the program guide.  heather mentioned something about 2/8.  that the boys might show up with something new.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the second TTV, set of honey grapefruit hand creams and the soap bars with the almanac . I would have picked up more if it wasn't for Evine's outrageous shipping.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

Have I been under a rock?!!!   I didn't know they would be on....  I need nothing...  but,  need has nothing to do with it!!!!!   Have to go check things out now.  THANK YOU SO MUCH.

---------

I didn't know either and now the one day price on that duo has passed.  I would have gotten it as a gift for a family member.