Trusted Contributor

Re: Beekman1802 stock up sale coming!

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I did not buy a single thing this go around. They said they will be back in March so maybe there will be some better deals.

@HappyDaze - I just bought 2 of the TDO caddies.  The high shipping rates was a huge deterrent.  Especially since they were cleaning out old inventory.  They added another TTV on Sat but I think it was another old kit so making it a TTV was 'deceptive', and of course $7 to ship a small kit.

Did anyone else hear them discuss the 'new Beekman skin care line' coming in March? I heard serums & moisturizers for face & eyes. @Krissy_1968   maybe this is part of the reason why Borghese was discontinued.  I wish we had known so I could have picked up more of the Fall TTV masks.  

Not sure @Chi-town girl why Evine is burning through beauty brands...Borghese was there quite a while too...I did see at TJ Maxx a set of 3 of those fango pods (2 active/one delicato) that were for travel...10 bucks...may go back and grab a few as they are terrific for my trips out of town...

Don't think we will see Borghese on any other home shopping network (HSN has Perlier so Skip and Amanda won't want their former namesake brand competing with them...QVC could pick them up I suppose...)

I have found Fango's on Ebay at good prices (like 27 bucks for the big jars...17.6 oz I think) ...I have half of a Firma, half a delicato and more than half a ristorativo in that size so I am ok for at least 3-4 months but I will be looking (only fango face,neck and dec) 

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I did not buy a single thing this go around. They said they will be back in March so maybe there will be some better deals.

@HappyDaze - I just bought 2 of the TDO caddies.  The high shipping rates was a huge deterrent.  Especially since they were cleaning out old inventory.  They added another TTV on Sat but I think it was another old kit so making it a TTV was 'deceptive', and of course $7 to ship a small kit.

Did anyone else hear them discuss the 'new Beekman skin care line' coming in March? I heard serums & moisturizers for face & eyes. @Krissy_1968   maybe this is part of the reason why Borghese was discontinued.  I wish we had known so I could have picked up more of the Fall TTV masks.  

Not sure @Chi-town girl why Evine is burning through beauty brands...Borghese was there quite a while too...I did see at TJ Maxx a set of 3 of those fango pods (2 active/one delicato) that were for travel...10 bucks...may go back and grab a few as they are terrific for my trips out of town...

Don't think we will see Borghese on any other home shopping network (HSN has Perlier so Skip and Amanda won't want their former namesake brand competing with them...QVC could pick them up I suppose...)

I have found Fango's on Ebay at good prices (like 27 bucks for the big jars...17.6 oz I think) ...I have half of a Firma, half a delicato and more than half a ristorativo in that size so I am ok for at least 3-4 months but I will be looking (only fango face,neck and dec) 

@Krissy_1968 - thx for the tip about TJM. Will check it out. I only bought 1 set of those jumbo jars TTV mask, but had I known about the changes at evine I would have bought more. Wonder if the remaining Evine inventory will be sold at Hautelook or Zulily??? 

Also I looked at Maria Riboli's FB but didn't see anything mentioned about Borghese &; Evine. Too bad, they s/h had another day of shows to give us a chance to help them clear out inventory Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl @Krissy_1968  Both Ariva Skin Care and LovelySkin.com carry Borghese products. Ariva pretty much has a standing 30% - or more - discount that can be used on these products.  You can sign up for their emails, or there is a code now on the landing page for Ariva.  HTH.

* EDITED - Dermstore.com also sells this line.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I love seeing all your feedback on the Beekman products! I've been using them for about a year and a half. Didn't order anything this past weekend, well stocked up on soaps, lip balms and lotions.  For Christmas I got 2 gift certificates that were for the Beekman site and not for Evine. I know that they sell items that are exclusive to Evine, so I guess I'll have to bite the bullet when the time comes. In the meantime, waiting for some things to restock on their website.

My favorite scents are the Apricot/Honey/Tea and in the soap the Oats/Honey. Even my husband uses the products, got him some pure goat milk stuff.

Waiting for March as thjey said this was their anniversary and hoping that they have lots of surprises and great prices!

Honored Contributor

My kitchen soap/lotion caddy was just delivered! Unfortunately I'm not home to "play" with it... I'm really curious about the scent. 

I hope the rest of you are receiving your goodies, too!

Respected Contributor

I opened the Ylang Ylang scented bar and the scent isn't something I will order in the future. I received this at as a gift and it smells so perfumey to me. I will use it up and DH doesn't even like the smell. I tried to give it to him but he will stick with his other scents he likes that I gifted to him at Christmas. Oh well. I like most of the scents they offer but for me this wasn't a winner. 

Honored Contributor

I really like the kitchen caddy. It is in the sea salt/thyme scent. I'm not sure how to describe the scent but it is nice. It will look nice in the kitchen, too. 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda 

Im sorry you don't care for the Ylang Ylang scent. I like it a lot but I agree it is a strong scent. I would not want perfume in that scent; the products I use (hand wash & hand lotion) only leave a slight scent on my skin and that doesn't last long.

Respected Contributor

Krissy_1968 wrote: 

@Krissy_1968 I must have missed this -- when did they say Borghese was discontinued from Evine?  I got an incredible deal on 4 large tubes of assorted Fango's -- I'm thinking they were 7.5oz each -- and I've barely made a dent!!  I guess I don't fango enough (I have a ton of masks) so these will last me several years most likely (assuming they are good that long which I'm pretty sure they are).

Trusted Contributor

I recieved my soap today--ylang ylang tuberose and honey & orange blossom.  I can't wait to try them out in tonight's bath--I hope they last a couple months as advertised! 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt