Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman1802 100 count wipes TS 1/4-6 visit

@mmm12 wrote:

I can't wait and will probably buy two sets. I use face wipes to remove make up. I hate the mess washing my face over the sink causes. 

Honest Review:

Anywhoo, these wipes are truly the best I've ever used. I have very sensitve skin and eyes. These do mildly irritate my eyes, but only for a quick second and then they calm right down. Its like a soft sting, that said I wear a TON of eye makeup so really have to get in there to remove. These wipes are made of the best cloth and are WET as opposed to drier and scratcher wipes. 

I ran out last week and knew this was coming so bought my old drugstore favorites to hold me over and my first thought after using Beekman for almost a year, then going back to my old favorites, which still are better than most, was "these are trash". Cant wait to get more beekmans. 

@mmm12 

I too hate washing my face at night over the sink. I use the beauty towels that QVC sells to get that first layer off and then I like to use a wipe to make sure that all makeup is removed.

I had been using Baby wipes, and purchase a 30 pack of Beekmans  a few months back. to try. Oh what a difference, I did not realize until I tried theirs how awful mine were. The Beekman brand has the moisture, and feel so soft when wiping down your face versus the baby wipes.   I purchased this TS in the variety choice. 

Esteemed Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I bought these wipes before, I'm sorry, but I found them for the most part to be bone dry. I was watching an encore airing of this, Amy was squeezing the wipe and all this liquid came out, that was not my experience, a pass for me.

I found the same thing.  Dry and smelled like spoiled milk.  Sent them back.

@brandiwine @Jordan2 

May I ask how long ago this was. The reason why I ask is that I found the same to be true when they were with EVINE,  a few months ago I purchased a smaller pack because so many people were raving about them, and they have really changed for the better IMO. Lot/s of liquid, very soft, especially compared to what I was using.

Respected Contributor

I use and like these wipes very much but I also use the facial bar soap.  I have 4 or 5 packs in my stash!  SO I will pass on this special.  Also, I don't especially like the idea of 100 in a pack.  I like to switch things up and also I fear they may dry out a little.  HSN always has good Beekman deals so I will wait and use up some of my stash!!!

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I bought these wipes before, I'm sorry, but I found them for the most part to be bone dry. I was watching an encore airing of this, Amy was squeezing the wipe and all this liquid came out, that was not my experience, a pass for me.

@brandiwine @Jordan2 

May I ask how long ago this was. The reason why I ask is that I found the same to be true when they were with EVINE,  a few months ago I purchased a smaller pack because so many people were raving about them, and they have really changed for the better IMO. Lot/s of liquid, very soft, especially compared to what I was using.

@icezeus  I did buy them with Evine, I don't recall how long ago ( maybe two years). I just didn't think much of them to make a repeat purchase.

Valued Contributor

This is a great deal.  I got them in the Pure.

Honored Contributor

I was totally ready to order these yesterday, such a good deal,  until I read the reviews about them. When I read they are not good for sensitive skin and that alot have their skin feel burned I didnt order.  

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@brandiwine @Jordan2 

@icezeus wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@brandiwine @Jordan2 

I thought it was on their first visit with HSN, but I could be wrong.  Just know they were awful and I won't make that mistake again.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Learned a tip on here a few years ago from someone but I can't remember who it was. With any wipe store it with the top face down. That way any liquid or moisture will disperse throughout the wipes. 

Esteemed Contributor

Got and do not care for them.  Back to Neutrogena.

Trusted Contributor

OMG! My two sets of Beekmen soaps arrive today. I ordered them last Friday. HSN still has the fastest shipping. I've been with them since 1990 and nothing has change in that department. Just fab!