Trusted Contributor

Beekman1802 100 count wipes TS 1/4-6 visit

[ Edited ]

What do we think? They posted the photo on FB.  I bought the Costco wipes and they are also fab. I'm now down to one pack of the Beekman Pure 30 count. I bought them last when Beekman was on Evine. I've  loved them. 

beekwp.jpg

Contributor

Re: Beekman1802 100 count wipes TS 1/4-6 visit

I can't wait and will probably buy two sets. I use face wipes to remove make up. I hate the mess washing my face over the sink causes. 

Honest Review:

Anywhoo, these wipes are truly the best I've ever used. I have very sensitve skin and eyes. These do mildly irritate my eyes, but only for a quick second and then they calm right down. Its like a soft sting, that said I wear a TON of eye makeup so really have to get in there to remove. These wipes are made of the best cloth and are WET as opposed to drier and scratcher wipes. 

I ran out last week and knew this was coming so bought my old drugstore favorites to hold me over and my first thought after using Beekman for almost a year, then going back to my old favorites, which still are better than most, was "these are trash". Cant wait to get more beekmans. 

Respected Contributor

I like the Beekman wipes but wish they weren't offered in a 100 pack. l'd rather have a multiple 30 pack set.  I still have some Beekman and Skinn wipes, so I think I can hold out awhile.

Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB ~

Thank You for the info!  Hoping there is AS, and I can get all 3 packs in the Pure.  My BIL uses several a day, and the 30 packs are more expensive to get sent to him.  Last year I got them for my MIL & Me, both in the variety scents, and BIL was the one that used them.  I want to get him on AS, and unscented.  Fingers Crossed.  THANKS!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB I'm assuming that there are 3 different choices, 100 wipes of either pure, VA or apricot honey tea?  Is that true or do you get 300 total/100 of each scent?  TIA

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@BdBettyB I'm assuming that there are 3 different choices, 100 wipes of either pure, VA or apricot honey tea?  Is that true or do you get 300 total/100 of each scent?  TIA

And a mixed pack maybe? 

Respected Contributor

Last year it was a 3 pack.  100 of each scent ~ They offered Vanilla Absolute, Pure, and Apricot Tea in a Set...Or all 3 Pure - Unscented.  I would have gotten the All Unscented had I known that my BIL would have liked and used them as much as he does.  Again, hoping for another AS in Pure.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

@mmm12 wrote:

I can't wait and will probably buy two sets. I use face wipes to remove make up. I hate the mess washing my face over the sink causes. 

Honest Review:

Anywhoo, these wipes are truly the best I've ever used. I have very sensitve skin and eyes. These do mildly irritate my eyes, but only for a quick second and then they calm right down. Its like a soft sting, that said I wear a TON of eye makeup so really have to get in there to remove. These wipes are made of the best cloth and are WET as opposed to drier and scratcher wipes. 

I ran out last week and knew this was coming so bought my old drugstore favorites to hold me over and my first thought after using Beekman for almost a year, then going back to my old favorites, which still are better than most, was "these are trash". Cant wait to get more beekmans. 

I agree. I have to say the Costco wipes are pretty great. 

Regular Contributor

Hope they have the Pure (unscented). I ordered the variety last time & I'm not crazy about the lingering fragrance although it goes away fairly quickly. They have stayed so moist & were wonderfull to take to the beach/vacation. I still like to give my face a good scrub with their facial soaps & Clarisonic but these are great when you are tired & just "want to get it done".

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Last year it was a 3 pack.  100 of each scent ~ They offered Vanilla Absolute, Pure, and Apricot Tea in a Set...Or all 3 Pure - Unscented.  I would have gotten the All Unscented had I known that my BIL would have liked and used them as much as he does.  Again, hoping for another AS in Pure.

I havn't purchased the 100 pack. I've only had the 30 packs. How to they hold up? Do they dry out faster? I've never had a problem with the 30 packs drying out or freshness.