Valued Contributor

Beekman has some good deals today.A373867 is a large kit with assorted scents. The winter scent which is the last of the Bounty Boxes of this year is $70. Must have had cancellations or made alot.There is a show at 4PM,It must be on QVC2 because I can't find it elsewhere.

Valued Contributor

The show is on QVC not Q2 until later in the day.They are having a sweepstakes in honor of the Mr. Rodgers movie.

Honored Contributor

Got these products when a TSV. Great stuff. DH really likes the "unscented".

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

The best products. I got the $59 set with the new snow scent.  Everyone that has tried this product (I keep it on my desk) loves it.  I have a scent sensative lady in my office so the unsecented is perfect but the vanilla and even the Ylang Ylang does not bother her when I wear it. 

I have gifted the soaps, body cream, wipes and lip balm to friends and they all end up buying more.  LOVE Beekman

Deb

Trusted Contributor

Been watching part  of the show with Carolyn, she is great, and I ordered several products.  They look wonderful and I hope will take care of some dry skin I have.

Could not resist the 9 pieces for 60. and with free shipping today that's wonderful.

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom 

I caught a few minutes of a presentation a little bit ago. The snow forest scent sounds nice but I learned the hard way that I need not to buy large kits. They last too long for me. I need small kits, preferably with only one of each item. 

Valued Contributor

@willdob3 I wish they would do more assorted boxes too.

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@willdob3 I wish they would do more assorted boxes too.

@fluffysmom 

Oh, I do, too! I don’t want all one scent; I want to have variety. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I was raised with the idea that women layer their scents. Maybe that is the idea iwth these kinds of bounty boxes. Nowadays I guess that doesn't apply. Once I went to BBW and tried various scents of body creme. I thought oh good grief, so many fragrances blended together. Yet when I went to buy lunch, the counter lady said I smelled good. 

Valued Contributor

@willdob3, feel free to send me what you know that you can't use in a reasonable amount of time. <smile>

i do try to only buy enough of the same thing  in the same scent (like a bar of soap) to only last me a year. that works most of the time. i haven't bought any kit, because there seems to be at least one item in the kit that i know i wouldn't use.