Occasional Contributor

Re: Beekman ylang ylang & tuberose scent lovers- body butter duo available!

I love them and what they do, but they use too much synthetic fragrance in their products for me. Never realized how irritating and drying synthetic fragrance was to my skin until I stopped using it. 

Honored Contributor

@Fairbelle wrote:

I love them and what they do, but they use too much synthetic fragrance in their products for me. Never realized how irritating and drying synthetic fragrance was to my skin until I stopped using it. 

I've not experienced any dryness with most of their products, quite the opposite, actually. Their brown bottled hand washes are the only hand washes I've tried (and I've tried MANY) that do not dry out my hands because I am an obsessive hand washer, lol. Also, their body creams and soaps are actually very moisturizing on our skin, even  on my skin which tends to be naturally on the dry side. Everyone I've products to have always gone on their own to order more. Sorry you don't like their products.

Trusted Contributor

@Fairbelle wrote:

I find their fragrances to be a little strong for my personal taste.  I love the pure goat, the honey oats (my favorite so far) and the vanilla.  I just ordered two of the 4 packs yesterday of the honey oats and the honey oats/vanilla.  I will be gifting the others I have stocked.  I am looking forward to my fall bounty box and can't wait to see what they bring for the holidays next month.

Trusted Contributor

HEADS UP - ONCE ONLY - Body Butter Duo!

Honored Contributor

@Linmo looks like you were right about the body butter duo being a special today!! I hope you pick up a duo before they sell out. I picked up too although I hate paying that much for s/h but I wanted to give my mom a set for her birthday because of how much she liked the scent and kept asking me about it.

I hope they have more good deals around the Holidays. Still thinking about picking up that cuticle cream duo as many really love it and I like the fact that it doesn't seem to be greasy and absorbs quickly.

@nycgrlthanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Linmo looks like you were right about the body butter duo being a special today!! I hope you pick up a duo before they sell out. I picked up too although I hate paying that much for s/h but I wanted to give my mom a set for her birthday because of how much she liked the scent and kept asking me about it.

I hope they have more good deals around the Holidays. Still thinking about picking up that cuticle cream duo as many really love it and I like the fact that it doesn't seem to be greasy and absorbs quickly.

@HappyDaze @nycgrl Would have been a better deal yesterday with the free shipping with their card. For some reason I thought they were doing the free shipping again today but I guess not.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze @nycgrl Would have been a better deal yesterday with the free shipping with their card. For some reason I thought they were doing the free shipping again today but I guess not.

@Nightowlz oh you know how it is with Evine- they giveth and then they quickly taketh away! Smiley Wink The games with the pricing and s/h and then the only 4 hour discount code given to you during a debate so you don't see it until after it is too late because you were watching the debate...ya know, it is all just part of the game with them! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Nightowlz oh you know how it is with Evine- they giveth and then they quickly taketh away! Smiley Wink The games with the pricing and s/h and then the only 4 hour discount code given to you during a debate so you don't see it until after it is too late because you were watching the debate...ya know, it is all just part of the game with them! Smiley Wink

@HappyDaze Yes I remember the Debate code. We were also watching so I was not online at the time.

They said they would be back mid Nov. Wonder if they will have a TTV & what it is?

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze Yes, I got the ylang ylang body butter duo and am considering the try-me hand cream duo.  I think the Once Only for the afternoon shows will be the ylang ylang shampoo and conditioner.  I already have 2 sets (haven't tried it yet), so that will be a pass for me.

Honored Contributor

Did I miss anything during the noon (or 3pm) show?

looks like they have a few shows on tomorrow too at 1 am pst? Is that just repeats of earlier shows because I am not staying up to watch them, lol!