Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman ylang ylang & tuberose scent lovers- body butter duo available!

@Linmo wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Right now a preferred price of $33.78.

My husband says every single time I wear this scent how amazing I smell. And when I was visiting my parents I walked into the room and both my mom and dad said "wow you smell amazing, what is that???". And my hubby loves the bar soap in this scent- says it is likely his favorite scent of them all. It just smells so fresh and clean. I would love if they made a shampoo bar in this scent!

Anyway, enough waxing poetic, lol.

Oh and the cuticle cream duo is back. I have been wanting to try it!

@HappyDaze I missed the preferred price of $33.78. It's back to $52.47 now. They have the shampoo/conditioner set for $50. I see they also have a set of 4 of the Ylang Ylang Tuberose Bar Soaps.  

@Nightowlz I think that @HappyDaze was referring to the whipped body cream duo, 311-806, not the 6 piece ylang ylang kit that was the TTV last time.  The body cream duo is still priced at $33.78.  This is the first time they're offering the whipped body cream duo in the ylang ylang scent.  

yes, this is what I meant @Nightowlz! Smiley Happy Thanks @Linmo for clarifying.

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I received the Violet body lotion last week.  I like the scent and the product but the bottle is low quality thin plastic and the lotion is hard to squeeze out.

I'll have to try the ylang ylang and rose next time. Thanks for the rec,@HappyDaze.  I ordered mine directly from their site with a gift certificate.

I have a caddy with lotion and soap.  The tip of the nozzles semi clog so every time I use the pump, the lotion or soap squirts across the room.

The Violet scent is so faint minutes after I use them, the scent is gone.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

My husband says every single time I wear this scent how amazing I smell. And when I was visiting my parents I walked into the room and both my mom and dad said "wow you smell amazing, what is that???". And my hubby loves the bar soap in this scent- says it is likely his favorite scent of them all. It just smells so fresh and clean. I would love if they made a shampoo bar in this scent!

@HappyDaze I missed the preferred price of $33.78. It's back to $52.47 now. They have the shampoo/conditioner set for $50. I see they also have a set of 4 of the Ylang Ylang Tuberose Bar Soaps.  

@Nightowlz I think that @HappyDaze was referring to the whipped body cream duo, 311-806, not the 6 piece ylang ylang kit that was the TTV last time.  The body cream duo is still priced at $33.78.  This is the first time they're offering the whipped body cream duo in the ylang ylang scent.  

yes, this is what I meant @Nightowlz! Smiley Happy Thanks @Linmo for clarifying.

@HappyDaze @Linmo Thx for clarifying. I did think you were talking about the 6 pc kit. Good to know I did not miss out on a super deal. LOL!!! I already bought 3 kits or I would buy more body butter. Since I have 3 of the YYT body butter I would like a couple of the pure unscented but it's out of stock.

I guess they will have shows Sun-Mon-Tues but not TTV. That will save me some money unless they have some good deals.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze @Linmo Thx for clarifying. I did think you were talking about the 6 pc kit. Good to know I did not miss out on a super deal. LOL!!! I already bought 3 kits or I would buy more body butter. Since I have 3 of the YYT body butter I would like a couple of the pure unscented but it's out of stock.

I guess they will have shows Sun-Mon-Tues but not TTV. That will save me some money unless they have some good deals.

I bought 2 of the 6 pc kits, so I'm stocked up on ylang ylang soap, wipes and balm for a while.  I still haven't tried the shampoo/conditioner yet as I'm using up my Isomers immortal duo first.  I really want more of the ylang ylang body butter, so I'll probably buy the duo.  I'm trying to minimize my October spending, since I know bargains will abound in November and December!

Super Contributor

free shipping on evine today

Honored Contributor

@DarlingDino wrote:

only if you use their credit card, right?

Honored Contributor

The pack of 4 wipes is on a this day only price of $17.90. Includes ylang ylang scent. I picked up a set. LOVE these!

There is a once only special on hand creams too. 5 for $39.74but, again, s/h not reduced so it is $6.99 still.

still haven't gotten the duo body butters or soaps yet. Hate paying that much s/h! 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@DarlingDino wrote:

only if you use their credit card, right?

@HappyDaze Yes with their card. I just sent my sister a set of 4 Ylang Ylang Tuberose soap bars for Christmas. She also wanted to try the Skinn Hair kit so sent that with it to get the free shipping.

Now I have to do some more damage.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze Not to get your hopes up, but I noticed that the body butter duo is listed as the first item in both of tomorrow morning's shows and it's at a 'preferred price' instead of a 'holiday price'.  Since they didn't have a TTV this visit, I'm wondering if it might be a TDO for tomorrow and have a slightly lower price.  If it does, I'll definitely get the ylang ylang.  I don't have an Evine card either, so I've been dragging my feet because of the S/H.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo Thanks I hope you are right!  I will be on the lookout. I have a full day tomorrow so hopefully the shows are on early, I will have to check. Otherwise I will have to remember to pop in online once in awhile and check. Hopefully someone will post on here about it too.

They can try to entice me with the free shipping but I'm so protective of my credit so not willing to open another credit card, especially one with no other benefits but evine purchases. Smiley Wink

@Nightowlz Thanks for the clarification!