Honored Contributor

Beekman ylang ylang & tuberose scent lovers- body butter duo available!

[ Edited ]

Right now a preferred price of $33.78.

My husband says every single time I wear this scent how amazing I smell. And when I was visiting my parents I walked into the room and both my mom and dad said "wow you smell amazing, what is that???". And my hubby loves the bar soap in this scent- says it is likely his favorite scent of them all. It just smells so fresh and clean. I would love if they made a shampoo bar in this scent!

Anyway, enough waxing poetic, lol.

Oh and the cuticle cream duo is back. I have been wanting to try it!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman ylang ylang & tuberose scent lovers- body butter duo available!

I received the Violet body lotion last week.  I like the scent and the product but the bottle is low quality thin plastic and the lotion is hard to squeeze out.

I'll have to try the ylang ylang and rose next time. Thanks for the rec,@HappyDaze.  I ordered mine directly from their site with a gift certificate.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the alert @HappyDaze. Been interested in this scent, now I wonder how it will work with my skin........I feel a purchase coming on.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I received the Violet body lotion last week.  I like the scent and the product but the bottle is low quality thin plastic and the lotion is hard to squeeze out.

I'll have to try the ylang ylang and rose next time. Thanks for the rec,@HappyDaze.  I ordered mine directly from their site with a gift certificate.

@MoJoV I'm not a big fan of their regular body lotion. I just don't feel it is moisturizing enough but the body butter is great. Smiley Happy The shipping on their website is outrageous but I am sure I will place another order for some of the foodstuffs again this Christmas as everyone loved the goodies I bought.

Honored Contributor

@Jk9 I wonder when they are going to be on again? Seems like it should be soon.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze just what I was wondering. Also anxiously awaiting my winter auto delivery kit. Actually love the way the Sweet Clematis dries down on my skinn. Will have to investigate their next visit.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

Thanks for information on ylang ylang, I had bought the soap and lotion caddy in this scent and just fell in love with it. I did not buy the tsv they had in this scent cause I did not want the shampoo and conditioner or the lip balm so wasnt going to spend money on those items. I thought when they came back on they would offer the four soaps and wipes in this scent. What a nice surprise to see they are offered now also. Wanted this for christmas and I just placed my order for the soap wipes and butter.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze - did you see this new duo? I'm using the handcream - it reminds me of Chanel No 5 scent.

Beekman 1802 Ylang Ylang & Tuberose Shampoo & Conditioner Duo 8.9 oz Each - 312-279
312-279- Beekman 1802 Ylang Ylang & Tuberose Shampoo & Conditioner Duo 8.9 oz Each

Also, Heather is hosting a beauty holiday gift show tmrw. This set of handcrafted soaps is posted as a show item. Still at "Evine" pricing so it might be reduced. Looks interesting. 

Sweet Emotions Six-Piece Coconut Milk & Shea Butter Assorted Soap Set 4 oz Each - 312-313
312-313- Sweet Emotions Six-Piece Coconut Milk & Shea Butter Assorted Soap Set 4 oz Each
If Sold Separately: $45.70
Evine Price $ 36.75
or  6 value pay®: $6.13
s&h: $6.99

SET INCLUDES:
Lavender Soap - 4 oz
Oatmeal Honey Soap - 4 oz
Rose Soap - 4 oz
Coconut Lime Verbena Soap - 4 oz
Loofah Bamboo Soap - 4 oz
Dead Sea Mud Soap - 4 oz

These soaps are uniquely handcrafted. Although the shape of each bar may be slightly different, the ounce size listed will remain the same.

WHO IT IS FOR:
Lather up with these delightfully fragrant soaps! They are handcrafted in small batches right here in the United States and are made with natural ingredients. Coconut milk helps increase hydration, while the included shea butter absorbs into your skin with ease to leave it feeling soft and smooth. You can leave them out in your bathroom to infuse the space with a lovely scent, or use them to cleanse your skin when you bathe or shower. This soap collection is great for all skin types - you could even wrap them up to give as gifts!

BENEFITS:
  • These soaps are enhanced with shea butter and coconut milk, which allows them to moisturize and hydrate
  • Natural colorants
  • Scents are light and refreshing and hold their scent throughout use
  • Formulated to appeal to both men and women
  • Coconut milk is rich in fatty acids which cleanse your skin without irritation
  • Rich lather cleanses skin without leaving residue
  • Handcrafted in small batches
  • Lavender Soap - Colored naturally with alkanet root powder. Calming, fresh scent of lavender
  • Oatmeal Honey Soap - Oatmeal helps exfoliate your skin. Oatmeal honey is a traditional scent that appeals across ages and gender. Blend of oatmeal, honey and almond
  • Rose Soap - Naturally colored with pink kaolin clay. Delicate tea rose scent
  • Coconut Lime Verbena Soap - Naturally colored with spinach. Fusion of coconut, lime, vanilla and verbena
  • Loofah Bamboo Soap - Finely shredded loofah offers gentle exfoliation. White tea and ginger scent features a blend of citrus, exotic spice and jasmine
  • Dead Sea Mud Soap - Naturally exfoliates and helps restore your skin's pH balance. Soft blend of amber, myrrh, sandalwood and patchouli
  • Bars of soap are "naked" to reduce packaging and extend the life of the soap

Made in the USA

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@DarlingDino thanks for the heads up on the ylang ylang and tuberose 4 pack of wipes now being offered! I need more wipes and we LOVE this scent in these wipes! They are excellent! I will need to get some of those too.

@Chi-town girl yep, I got the shampoo and conditioner in the TTV they had a month or so ago. I LOVE the scent but don't really like the shampoo and conditioner as it doesn't give me as much moisture as I need/want. I wish it did beause it smells fantastic! Those soaps look interesting - thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

@Jk9 looks like they will be back on this Monday and Tuesday! Looks like Tuesday may be a TTV?? Unless Evine doesn't debut their TTVs at midnight (ET) like QVC does? I wonder if I should wait to order for the shows? Maybe they will have a s/h break.