Occasional Contributor

Beekman - why only some fragrances offered?

I've been receiving the three pack of 100 facial wipes for over a year now in the Apricot & Honey Tea scent. I've tried several other Beekman products but I could not tolerate the scents and always had to return. I personally found them very cloying and migraine inducing. The ONLY scent that I can tolerate is the Apricot & Honey Tea. In fact I do more than tolerate it because I actually love love love it!  However, I can't get that scent from QVC because they don't offer it. The wipes that I'm getting are from HSN. Why can't QVC offer this scent when HSN can?

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman - why only some fragrances offered?

Beekman was going to discontinue this scent but evidently there was an uproar from HSN customers so they agreed to make it twice yearly for HSN only. Have you ever tried Fresh Air? 

Respected Contributor

Actually, I just looked and you can still get the face wipes on HSN. They will almost always offer free shipping and better deals than QVC

Valued Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

Beekman was going to discontinue this scent but evidently there was an uproar from HSN customers so they agreed to make it twice yearly for HSN only. Have you ever tried Fresh Air? 

Thank you for letting me know that the Apricot Honey wipes are not going to be discontinued as I heard .Am on auto delivery from HSN for them for them and was worrying when I would  be getting  the letter  that auto delivery has ended.

Guess I can look forward to receiving my next order of wipes from Beekman .

Occasional Contributor

I have not tried the Fresh Air.  I've tried nearly all the other fragrances but just don't care for any other than the Apricot & Honey Tea. Last week I did order a special HSN had on the lavendar scented wipes which I purchased just to see if I liked it because I, too, heard the Beekmans was going to retire the Apricot.  And I see from other posts that I am not alone in loving that scent since they changed their mind. (Thank you to all the other women who also complained!)  I'll try the Fresh Air some day though it will be another $6.95 return shipping fee if I don't like it.