Frequent Contributor
It's available!! A372566
The set contains 3 lotion, 3 soap and 3 lip balm - pure, vanilla and honey grapefruit - all for $56.
Regular Contributor

Re: Beekman upcoming TSV

[ Edited ]

Thank you for posting the item number. I have only ued the pure goat milk soap as I am concerned about too much fragrance.  How heavily scented are the other 2 soaps in this kit and how would you rate the lip balm? Thank  you.

Respected Contributor

NICE SET for the price.  I'm not a huge fan of the Honeyed Grapefruit.  It would have been really special if they had 2 or 3 kits from which to choose with various scent combinations.  Then the AD after that would be whatever you chose, with the ability to change (like on so many ADs).   I would have LOVED a kit with FRESH AIR, WHITE WATER and the pure. 

ENJOY your purchase if you get it.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@acatgirl wrote:

Thank you for posting the item number. I have only ued the pure goat milk soap as I am concerned about too much fragrance.  How heavily scented are the other too in this kit and how would you rate the lip balm? Thank  you.

@acatgirlThe Vanilla Absolute is not heavily scented at all.  The Honeyed Grapefruit, to me, has more fragrance,  but they all fade pretty quickly.  The balm is very nice.  I prefer the Goat Milk Stuff lip balms (especially in the orange tube), but these feel good on your lips and moisturize well.

Frequent Contributor
I mainly use the pure also, although I've tried some of the scented ones. The vanilla is one of my favorites. It smells like real pure vanilla, not the sticky sweet of philosophy fresh cream. I'm very sensitive and don't find any of the scented soaps I've used to date to be irritating at all. I also wouldn't consider them "heavily scented" where it would conflict with perfume. I definitely think they are worth trying, even if you just order a few of the palm size ones directly from Beekman. I also use and love the lip balms. This set is a great value and variety to try different products. I was hoping for skincare products (I'm fully stocked up on soap/lotion/lip balm) as I'm dying to try those. Anyone here use any of the Beekman skincare? I'd love to hear some opinions! Have a great day everyone!
Respected Contributor

@stb13 Thanks for the heads up. I am safe on this one, not crazy about the honey grapefruit or lip balms. Excellent price though for people that want to try. Now I’m free to shop Perlier (anniversary visit coming up on HSN) LOL. I prefer their body butters.

Honored Contributor

Guess we don't get to pick scents we want. I don't want those scents so easy pass for me. 

I like their Ylang Ylang Tuberose, Honey & Oats & Apricot Honey Tea.

I finally placed an order with Goat Milk Stuff. On my 1st bar of olive oil calendula soap. It's really nice. Their bars are easier to hold on to. They are not tripled milled so won't last as long but that does not make a difference to me.

Regular Contributor

@nyc1 

The Fresh Air and White Water are my absolute favorites as well.  So, I too, would have loved a set with those.  

Frequent Contributor
I mainly use the pure, but do try others from time to time. I just opened honey and oats yesterday (first time using it) I think that might be my new favorite- after the pure of course. I cut my big bars in half so I have two rectangular pieces. Its super easy, I just stand them up and they cut right thru not tons of little pieces wasted either.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stb13 

Item #A372247

315FF136-2BEE-485F-A953-C43919801045.png

A372247 $56.00 it's PURE and Vanilla Absolute I think.  I don't need anymore but great deal!