Respected Contributor

@Bernie I also have some of their unscented soaps like the oatmeal and honey one. Love their soaps with simple, good-for-you ingredients!

Respected Contributor
I just saw goat milk soap from Tierra Mia, 1st ingredient is raw goat milk, followed by organic natural ingredients. Lots of scents, including a shave bar for women. I haven't tried it.
So far I use occasional Beekman and mostly Vanicream. But I sure would like to try this.
Contributor

Not to put Beekman down but I've asked on their FB page about the percentage of goat milk in the soap and my questions have not been answered.  I have found a big difference in Beekman soap vs Goatmilkstuff.com- skin much softer and better hydrated with goatmilkstuff.  The packaging isn't as pretty nor are the bars but the price is less, they last a long time and their scents are mild.  They also have an unscented soap.  I buy their liquid soap as well and put it in foaming containers for our hand soap. I can use goatmilkstuff on my face with no issues. 

Frequent Contributor

I use the Beekman soap on my face when I am in the shower ( where the bar sits) and it does not dry my skin out.  Works fine.  Normally, I use Purity.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:
I just saw goat milk soap from Tierra Mia, 1st ingredient is raw goat milk, followed by organic natural ingredients. Lots of scents, including a shave bar for women. I haven't tried it.
So far I use occasional Beekman and mostly Vanicream. But I sure would like to try this.

Looks interesting, sold out on vitacost. put on my list to try ,i see they have a web site.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Regular Contributor

I think what the Beekman brand does best us marketing!  Their story and the goats are very cute. Their products are premium priced and their packaging is fancy to please the eye. 

Here in Indiana we have a family farm that makes goat milk soaps from fresh goat milk, called Goat Milk Stuff.  They have a really good page explaining the benefits of goat milk. I think many area Green Markets often offer goat milk soaps from a local farm.

Valued Contributor

Right, I got the triple milk facial bars that I leave in my sink soap dish for the face. It's creamy and softening. They have said that you can use the other bars on your face but recommend the triple milk for the face. In the shower I wash with whats in there but before bed, use the triple milk.

Respected Contributor

@CHEXITA with you.  I would like to say not only are their products fantastic, so is their customer service.  Whether I call or send an e-mail I get a response very quickly.  Great company.