Frequent Contributor

Anyone use Beekman skincare such as their triple milk system or charcoal scrub? I like that they're a clean beauty brand and have no added fragrances to some of their products, but are they worthwhile? Thanks!

Contributor

I recently tried the blaak night eye balm and was so totally impressed that I ordered the night serum and cream along with the day eye serum and face cream.  Decided to stop using the other skin care line, Dr Perricone, and have been very happy with this line. I am 67 years young with  sun damage from early days and lines and wrinkles as well.  Hope this helps you.

Super Contributor

I use the triple milk susm, 1802 oil, charcoal scrub and mask since they were introduced. They have made a real difference in my skin. I have had comments about how good my skin is now. That never happened before I used those products.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you! Excited to try more of their products!

Honored Contributor

I have been using the Triple Milk system for over 2 years! Has changed my skin.

I then ordered the "light as air" set.  Use this every day.

I love their products but not good pricing unless you get sets.  I have too much to buy more sets...

Respected Contributor

I bought the charcoal scrub last month and I haven't noticed any difference. I was hoping to clear up some simple breakouts under the skin.

Valued Contributor

Wish I could use their products. First thing I used was the soap. Ended up with hives, Dr couldn't figure what was causing them. I finally stopped using the soap in my bath and hives went away. I really had no idea that a soap with goat milk could cause those issues.