Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl - there's another new kit - I can't post the pic. It's a new scent -  Snow Forest or something. Has anyone smelled that? I think they offered it in a candle. Seems like it would smell like a Christmas tree???? 

@nycgrl - oooo this looks nice! I need some hostess gifts. Reduced price sb ~ $60.  The Snow Forest scent is new. 

Beekman 1802 6-Piece Goat Milk Hands & Body Holiday Collection - 313-295

@Chi-town girl Looks like a nice kit. Wish I knew what it smells likes?

I'm a little disappointed they don't have some nice kits for gifts. I was looking for the Ylang Ylang Tuberose.

I think they are missing out not selling smaller kits at prices people would buy for gifts.

They should make a kit with a bar of soap, lip balm, smaller size body butter plus the new rollerball all in the same scent.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

I missed the pre-sale of the ornaments, I will have to see if I can get them before they sell out, like last year! I have signed up numerous times for show notifications, but Evine never sends them to me. I would miss out on the shows if you all did not post it here!

With two different Beekman show, it can be a little confusing. They have the HOME show and the BEAUTY shows. Depending what you are looking for you have to catch the right Beekman show.

@sommertime - this year's offer on these ornaments is excellent! Similar price as last year, but double the quantity of the body cream. We love the unscented version. It's so emollient and not greasy. I'm tempted to get 2 since I love ylang ylang.

Definitely order as soon as it is activated on thurs (1st show is at 4p ET) to get your preferred choices. I decided to wait to see if we get a coupon or reduced shipping

@Chi-town girl This sounds like a great plan! Now I need to decide which scent to get, I love the vanilla absolute & the ylang ylang. Usually the the high s/h will put the brakes on what I have in my cart. Woman SurprisedWoman Wink

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I would like to try the hand Salve. I like the cuticle cream.

@fluffysmom - I've read reviews about fhe cuticle cream being great. My hands get so dry dyring winter. I need the heavy duty hand creams for winter. I should try the hand salve.

Anyone using it?

One for $20 or a duo for $30

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Salve 2.5 oz - 313-375

I have the hand salves and needed something extra rich, so tried these.  Honestly, initially they feel good, but it doesn't last.  My hands go back to feeling dry, and especially after washing.  It needs to be re-applied through out the day.  But feels good at first.  I also have the hand lotion, again feels very nice, but the consistency is thinner, and also doesn't last long....smell  is AWSOME in Ylang.   I find the jars of body cream to work better...I would use those on my hands.  I keep a small spatula (sold in beauty supplies) for dipping into the jar.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beekman shows??

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl - there's another new kit - I can't post the pic. It's a new scent -  Snow Forest or something. Has anyone smelled that? I think they offered it in a candle. Seems like it would smell like a Christmas tree???? 

@nycgrl - oooo this looks nice! I need some hostess gifts. Reduced price sb ~ $60.  The Snow Forest scent is new. 

@Chi-town girl Looks like a nice kit. Wish I knew what it smells likes?

I'm a little disappointed they don't have some nice kits for gifts. I was looking for the Ylang Ylang Tuberose.

I think they are missing out not selling smaller kits at prices people would buy for gifts.

They should make a kit with a bar of soap, lip balm, smaller size body butter plus the new rollerball all in the same scent.

@Nightowlz I agree about offering other smaller kits.  I've gotten my sis and BIL a kit for the last couple of years.  Last year was oak moss, which they didn't really like.  This new scent to me sounds horrible.  If there are some coupons or reduced shipping I'm going to have to try and buy a couple smaller kits and make my own variety gift.  

ETA the 9 pc pure set will probably be the choice if it drops in price.  I'll just tell them it's the best of the bunch since it's Pure and no fragrance. 😜

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I would like to try the hand Salve. I like the cuticle cream.

@fluffysmom - I've read reviews about fhe cuticle cream being great. My hands get so dry dyring winter. I need the heavy duty hand creams for winter. I should try the hand salve.

Anyone using it?

One for $20 or a duo for $30

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Salve 2.5 oz - 313-375

I have the hand salves and needed something extra rich, so tried these.  Honestly, initially they feel good, but it doesn't last.  My hands go back to feeling dry, and especially after washing.  It needs to be re-applied through out the day.  But feels good at first.  I also have the hand lotion, again feels very nice, but the consistency is thinner, and also doesn't last long....smell  is AWSOME in Ylang.   I find the jars of body cream to work better...I would use those on my hands.  I keep a small spatula (sold in beauty supplies) for dipping into the jar.

@Dazlin TY for the review. Last week I found an unscented body cream in my stash and just started to use it for my hands. It's really nice. That's why im thinking about the ornaments TTV, you get (2) 8 oz for around $35.

Skinn Cosmetics hand cream is also very nice, even more emollient and it's water resistant.  But it has a strong scent that clashes with my perfume fragrance.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Nightowlz

Do you think that might be a Bounty box?

Valued Contributor

@Dazlin

I like the jars of cream a lot.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl  @nycgrl

This sounds wonderful! I may have to get it. I don’t need three more soaps (they last almost forever!) and definitely don’t need unscented soap. But the snow forest soap sounds like one I would love - if the scent isn’t too light. I’m about out of shower gels & have been wishing for one,too.

I’ve just started the second half of the first sweet grass soap (of three) from the summer bounty box. I’ve got the other two waiting for me. I’ll have to consider gifting some of them. Well, ‘Tis the Season... Smiley Very Happy I don’t like stashes. I would rather feel free to buy often. I know myself well!

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Nightowlz

Do you think that might be a Bounty box?

@fluffysmom No. I think they should do a smaller one at half the price of those. The Bounty Box always has more in it plus all larger size products.

Trusted Contributor

I would like the small soap bars with matching body butters and a body spritz. I have about 6 bounty boxes at home. A bar of soap lasts me months. I don't like their liquid soap - love the scents, but they don't lather and I love suds Heart

Happy shopping everyone - I hope to be sitting this one out Smiley Wink