Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Beekman 1802 "Mist & Match" Goat Milk Facial Mist Duo 1 oz Each - 313-382
Evine Price$ 37.50
Shipping $6.99
6 ValuePay®: $6.25

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I missed the pre-sale of the ornaments, I will have to see if I can get them before they sell out, like last year! I have signed up numerous times for show notifications, but Evine never sends them to me. I would miss out on the shows if you all did not post it here!

With two different Beekman show, it can be a little confusing. They have the HOME show and the BEAUTY shows. Depending what you are looking for you have to catch the right Beekman show.

Valued Contributor

@conlt wrote:

I also tried Goat Milk Stuff and use it. I use both Beekman and Goat Milk Stuff but will probably go to Goat Milk Stuff once I am out of Beekman. I think they are about the same price because the Goat Milk Stuff bars are smaller. They last a long time though and are fantastic. 

@conlt Glag you enjoy Goat Milk Stuff too. I first tried goat milk soap from a lady in my town that make's it. Her soap is great too but I wanted more goat milk in each bar, and I found GMS. I ordered 7 different scent's and they are all heavenly. Their CS is amazing, I did not expect to get my order so fast, it came in just 2 day's and it was free shipping, which we all love.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl - there's another new kit - I can't post the pic. It's a new scent -  Snow Forest or something. Has anyone smelled that? I think they offered it in a candle. Seems like it would smell like a Christmas tree???? 

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I would like to try the hand Salve. I like the cuticle cream.

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

I missed the pre-sale of the ornaments, I will have to see if I can get them before they sell out, like last year! I have signed up numerous times for show notifications, but Evine never sends them to me. I would miss out on the shows if you all did not post it here!

With two different Beekman show, it can be a little confusing. They have the HOME show and the BEAUTY shows. Depending what you are looking for you have to catch the right Beekman show.

@sommertime - this year's offer on these ornaments is excellent! Similar price as last year, but double the quantity of the body cream. We love the unscented version. It's so emollient and not greasy. I'm tempted to get 2 since I love ylang ylang.

Definitely order as soon as it is activated on thurs (1st show is at 4p ET) to get your preferred choices. I decided to wait to see if we get a coupon or reduced shipping

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl - there's another new kit - I can't post the pic. It's a new scent -  Snow Forest or something. Has anyone smelled that? I think they offered it in a candle. Seems like it would smell like a Christmas tree???? 

@nycgrl - oooo this looks nice! I need some hostess gifts. Reduced price sb ~ $60.  The Snow Forest scent is new. 

Beekman 1802 6-Piece Goat Milk Hands & Body Holiday Collection - 313-295

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I'm so happy to find this thread. I have been wondering about this line

I have watched these fellows , and wondered if they  had good  products

I read somewhere one of them is a DR?

I might give their soap a try . I use Dove right now, but I would like to find something else if I can

@cherry I love their bar soaps. They will be on Evine this Fri & Sat if you want to watch their shows. They should have a TS each day.

Brent is/was the doctor. He's the shorter one with dark hair.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Nightowlz. I will watch them

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I would like to try the hand Salve. I like the cuticle cream.

@fluffysmom - I've read reviews about fhe cuticle cream being great. My hands get so dry dyring winter. I need the heavy duty hand creams for winter. I should try the hand salve.

Anyone using it?

One for $20 or a duo for $30

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Salve 2.5 oz - 313-375