Super Contributor

@Blingqueen023 Well i guess there are some who dont pay attention when they ws  atch these guys on what they say....Its been discussed here in the past about all there claims of natural no chemicals yet most are not....They have claimed there is honey in bar soap and there wasn't and am sure there are more cant remember them all and i haven't watched them for a yr now.....I have every right to say why i dont want to buy from a company and its only a problem if you allow it to be.Its obvious you are reacting to this and that's on you...I understand most people dont care about the untruths but i do....I even heard Allison at evine say the candy she was selling that her family owns was organic and had no corn syrup in it and i checked and holy wow it was full of it and not organic!..what happened to false advertising being illegal??

As far as underline i have no clue what that means i dont see it when i look at my post..If you see one then somehow it  was done  by accident and not on purpose.

As far as me leaving reviews no need to concern yourself with that i dont do that anymore..In fact i dont come here a whole lot.....TC

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Trusted Contributor

@Love4cats, I recently placed my 2nd order with Goat Milk Stuff. I love,love,love their soaps, they're so moisturizing that I don't need to use a separate moisturizer after I shower. I will continue to order from them.

Valued Contributor

I emailed the Beekman CS and they said they would be back with holiday stuff in December.I also heard them say on Evine that this was it for the year.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I got the very first one as a Christmas gift. So I thought it was Dec.

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I got the very first one as a Christmas gift. So I thought it was Dec.

@fluffysmom @Dazlin @tucsongal @Nightowlz @Blingqueen023 @arrabella & anyone interested in Beekman updates

I'm not understanding what's going on with these posters trying to hijack this thread. Why don't they just start a new thread about the other products? The fact they are not is suspicious, but let's just focus on the thread topic -  Beekman discussion.  

There is a new 9p goat milk blockbuster kit posted. $80 now, sb reduced for the shows. This could be one of the bigger kit options they are offering instead of a bounty box. 

I will post updates as they are uploaded when I get breaks in my schedule

Beekman 1802 9-Piece Pure Goat Milk Blockbuster Collection - 313-594

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

$30 I hope they provide a coupon and reduced shipping. Shipping fees aee way too high!

Beekman 1802 4-Piece Vanilla Absolute Goat Milk Face, Body & Lip Set - 313-374

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm so happy to find this thread. I have been wondering about this line

I have watched these fellows , and wondered if they  had good  products

I read somewhere one of them is a DR?

I might give their soap a try . I use Dove right now, but I would like to find something else if I can

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thanks for all of your sleuthing.

Valued Contributor

@sgraham30 wrote:

@Love4cats, I recently placed my 2nd order with Goat Milk Stuff. I love,love,love their soaps, they're so moisturizing that I don't need to use a separate moisturizer after I shower. I will continue to order from them.

I love their soap's too. I was really impressed with the ingredient's. They have so many wonderful scent's and their customer service is amazing. I could'nt believe how fast I recieved my order.