Respected Contributor
Think I just heard them say this is it until after Christmas? Then I'm disappointed because I was hoping for some nice gift sets before holidays. Anyone hear otherwise?
Respected Contributor
Also....are they actually filming from their Sharon Springs store...or did they bring that to Evine studio? I wasn't sure because they said, We're bringing it to you. Just curious. Looks pretty.
Valued Contributor

@Dazlin  They built a set to duplicate the store. I thought the Bounty boxes were offered this time of year. I was counting on them as gifts.

Respected Contributor

They’re listed on the online program guide for next Friday. I’ll be disappointed if there isn’t a bounty box and a soap selection. I’m not interested in their other products. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman shows??

[ Edited ]

If Evine does their TS at 10 PM central time then Beekman will have one on the 16th & another on the 17th. They have several shows scheduled on these 2 days. 

Is their TS at 10 PM Central time???????

Respected Contributor

Thx...glad they'll be on...i saw it in the program guide, but the host said it's they're last show till 2018...hmmm?  Maybe she meant the home gifts??     I believe it's Eastern time ..to answer that question.   

Valued Contributor

I have not tried Beekman, but I found the most amazing goat milk soap. Don't know if anyone is familiar with a company called Goat Milk Stuff, but I love their soap and their customer service is excellent. The first ingredient in their soap is goat's milk. I looked at alot of different company's and this is the only one that has goat's milk as the first ingredient. It is very moisturizing and has great lather. Each bar come's in it's own cloth bag.

Respected Contributor

I think the host probably meant a mercantile show but I am not sure. I can't imagine they would leave the customers hanging without their holiday boxes. I just have to watch, I have a big stash of Beekman. I am giving my brother 4 bars of soap and 2 bath sheets for Christmas. My tough brother got a rash on his skin and I gave him a bar of the pure soap before he even tried it he said he loved that soap. His wife was given a bar as a gift last year and he stole it from her so he knew the soap was good. 

Honored Contributor

Hi all - Beekman has at least 1 TTV, looks like 2  this coming Friday and Saturday. 

This is one of the TTV's  -already posted. Pretty good value considering they had this twofer ornament with body cream last year. I bought it. Same price as this year, but last yr the body creams were 4 oz, this year, double sized 8 oz! The body cream is very nice, almost like a body butter. I bought the unscented and gave as hostess gifts.  The recipients loved it

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream Holiday Ornament Duo 8 oz Each - 313-337
This Week's Top Value$ 35.99
Save: $13.01 (27% off)
Shipping: $6.99
6 ValuePay®: $6.00

Give the gift of silky, smooth skin this holiday season! This gift set not only includes two of our ultra-luxe, ultra-nourishing body creams, but a beautiful black, white and gold-tone Beekman 1802 ornament to hang on the tree, from the mantel with a stocking, or anyplace else you want to add a little holiday cheer. Each whipped body cream features goat milk and creamy butters that help moisturize and soften skin.

Body Cream Choices
  • Ylang Ylang
  • Vanilla Absolute
  • Pure Goat Milk
  • Oak Moss
  • Honeyed Grapefruit
  • Honey & Orange Blossom
  • Fig Leaf
  • Apricot & Honey Tea

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

111017_Beekamn_9606_DB.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri