Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

Dec.1 is the release date for the Bounty Box!! Hope that helps. FYI~They are offering FREE shipping on TTV bodybutter and on Naughty & Nice!

Price just dropped to $59.99 $4.99 shipping! Happy Shopping!!

I can’t believe I watched for this all day and missed it!

I missed it too!!

I fell asleep during the last half hour of their final show so I went online to see if they actually offered the Beauty Box. When I was watching the video of the presentation, they said that they would offer the $59.99 price for an extra 15 minutes after the show ended because they were so busy on the phone taking orders. Well, I don't know what time the price went up, but I ended up ordering it at least an hour after the show ended and I was charged $59.99. It was kind of bizarre; when I was online ordering it, it was called the TTV even though it really wasn't. I guess they'll be bringing it back on December 1 and it will be the TTV then??

The Beauty Box didn't sell out last night, it's still available for $75. 

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

Dec.1 is the release date for the Bounty Box!! Hope that helps. FYI~They are offering FREE shipping on TTV bodybutter and on Naughty & Nice!

@willdob3 Well you snooze, you lose! lol  I know I have done this myself many times.  I just looked and the bounty box is available, BUT at $75!  I really get disgusted with E pricing games & trying to checkout while items are disappearing out of my cart! Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

I recorded every show and didn't watch the last one because someone said it wouldn't be on. We had family here for Hubs BD. When I went to bed I watched the last show the Bounty Box was aired for 15 minutes. I guess it's a big teaser that will be back. I took a chance and was able to order it at 1:00 AM. I'm sorry there won't be auto delivery like last year.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

@RACALAMB2 - TY for posting...ugggh I missed it too @willdob3 @sommertime @fluffysmom @lmt

It is the TTV for Dec 1, so it will be reduced again. Maybe they are concerned about early sell out, otherwise why not leave it active????

Just before we went out last night I looked at the show items for the remaining shows and it was not listed.

Looks like they made a last minute decision to activate it.

AND they also changed shipping on the other 2 TTVs to "free"???

Evine doesn't offer shipping credits, so everyone that bought these TTVs 2 days ago or several weeks ago when those body butters were the TTV got screwed over shipping!?! That's ridiculous.  

They must have a large quantity of the body butter TTV bc they have been selling it for weeks including overnight repeat shows. So late yesterday they decide to toss in free shipping, but not for the customers that bought it previously in last 30 days.  Is that correct? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

@RACALAMB2 - TY for posting...ugggh I missed it too @willdob3 @sommertime @fluffysmom @lmt

It is the TTV for Dec 1, so it will be reduced again. Maybe they are concerned about early sell out, otherwise why not leave it active????

Just before we went out last night I looked at the show items for the remaining shows and it was not listed.

Looks like they made a last minute decision to activate it.

AND they also changed shipping on the other 2 TTVs to "free"???

Evine doesn't offer shipping credits, so everyone that bought these TTVs 2 days ago or several weeks ago when those body butters were the TTV got screwed over shipping!?! That's ridiculous.  

They must have a large quantity of the body butter TTV bc they have been selling it for weeks including overnight repeat shows. So late yesterday they decide to toss in free shipping, but not for the customers that bought it previously in last 30 days.  Is that correct? 

I bought both the body butters TTV and the naughty & nice TTV a few weeks ago when they first aired.  The shipping for the body butters was $6.99 and it was $4.99 for the naughty & nice.  However, at that time, there was a 20% off coupon available to everyone, so for those of us who bought it then, I think we got a better deal.  If I had purchased it a couple of days ago, I would be upset and call CS about it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman shows??

[ Edited ]

Also, during the brief presentation last night the graphic showed free shipping and handling for the Bounty Box. I was told to call customer service today and they are going to credit me, as shipping was charged online. I don’t like all the pricing games either and will only spend what I think something is worth to me. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman shows??

[ Edited ]

@tucsongal wrote:

Also, during the brief presentation last night the graphic showed free shipping and handling for the Bounty Box. I was told to call customer service today and they are going to credit me, as shipping was charged online. I don’t like all the pricing games either and will only spend what I think something is worth to me. 

I didn't see the live presentation; when I ordered online I was charged $4.99 shipping. I'm going to call CS tomorrow and see if they'll refund me the shipping charge.

I've never dealt with Evine's CS - I hope it's as good as QVC's.

Respected Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

I didn't see the live presentation; when I ordered online I was charged $4.99 shipping. I'm going to call CS tomorrow and see if they'll refund me the shipping charge.

I've never dealt with Evine's CS - I hope their as good as QVC's.

—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—

They were very good. I suspect they were expecting calls about this because they didn’t question it.

Respected Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@lmt wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

—————————

They were very good. I suspect they were expecting calls about this because they didn’t question it.

I'm so glad that you just happened to mention the free shipping. 

THANKS!!!

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

They play games with shipping. @lmt - similar thing happened to me last yr during the holiday events. I bought something and was charged shipping.  A few days later it was free shipping. My order had shipped, not arrived. Called CS and was told they don't credit for shipping. I said it's ridiculous that I hadn't even recd my order and now they were offering free shipping to other customers.  She wouldn't budge.  I asked for supervisor.  She put me on hold, a few minutes later she comes back and says no supervisor was available but that she would give me a one time waiver and would credit me.

My experience is Evine CS is not as customer oriented as QVC or HSN. They are rude & ridged.  If you get a bad one. Hang up, call again. If necessary escalate. 

I think what they did yesterday by removing shipping fees late in the day after 2 days of sales is obnoxiously greedy.  They must have been low on sales. They should automatically credit everyone that purchased those items this past week if not the last 30 days.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri