Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Checking Facebook for updates/coupons

23472245_10155931694439283_4987267813306414708_n.jpg

Don't cha love sneak peeks! New for 2018 Beekman 1802 Dispensary

23550036_10155935092664283_7306054954362190306_o.jpg

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for sharing these pictures. It's hard to imagine how old that barn is.Look at the wood beam behind them. I love old wood.I would live in a barn if I could afford the updates.

Respected Contributor

Chi town...i think it was you that said you ordered the night EYE cream???  Just letting you know, I have it...its very good, hydrating, smooths away lines.  Price is fair enough, and reduced shipping.  I got it last time it just came out, and price was reduced.   I'd love to try the night face cream...but it has vegetable oil in near top of the deck...so I'm a little afraid of that clogging pores.  Although I've researched it, and some use it as a carrier for other ingredients.   Maybe I'll write to them, or watch reviews.  ENJOY YOUR CREAM😁

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

Chi town...i think it was you that said you ordered the night EYE cream???  Just letting you know, I have it...its very good, hydrating, smooths away lines.  Price is fair enough, and reduced shipping.  I got it last time it just came out, and price was reduced.   I'd love to try the night face cream...but it has vegetable oil in near top of the deck...so I'm a little afraid of that clogging pores.  Although I've researched it, and some use it as a carrier for other ingredients.   Maybe I'll write to them, or watch reviews.  ENJOY YOUR CREAM😁

@Dazlin - no, I haven't tried their facial products. - just body * I think it is @willdob3 and I recall another poster thatvis raving about their eye cream

*Correction, I did buy the Sunshine SPF spray. It's a great product and I will prob reorder. Only complaint is the spray nozzle clogs. But the top unscrews so you can still use the contents. I hope they improve the dispenser.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@Dazlin - no, I haven't tried their facial products. - just body * I think it is @willdob3 and I recall another poster thatvis raving about their eye cream

*Correction, I did buy the Sunshine SPF spray. It's a great product and I will prob reorder. Only complaint is the spray nozzle clogs. But the top unscrews so you can still use the contents. I hope they improve the dispenser.

@Chi-town girl @Dazlin

I ordered the night eye cream for the first time based on positive reviews here on the beauty board. I hope to get good results, too. I haven't tried any of their other facial products yet. 

Respected Contributor
Soooo....is this it for shows, or will they be back before Christmas...anyone know??
Valued Contributor

I heard them saying that the Bounty Box will be in two weeks.  The program guide has them listed on November 30 and December 1st

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:
Soooo....is this it for shows, or will they be back before Christmas...anyone know??

@Dazlin - I would like to also know. Maybe they talked about it during the shows?

I caught a portion of a couple shows on thur & fri via live stream.  Melissa was bragging about having the new winter scent soap and how much she loves it. She was being coy saying that she shouldn't be talking about it bc it's a secret,  lol

I posted up thread about the crossover Beekman Skinn kit that will be sold on Black Friday. Skinn has the TS and a bunch of shows. I think Beekman would be part of the presentation for the crossover kits. Looks like 2 kits. Soap/lippies and a 4 pack of wipes. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Jannyg wrote:

I heard them saying that the Bounty Box will be in two weeks.  The program guide has them listed on November 30 and December 1st

@Jannyg - TY! I was hoping it would be today. Why post it so early and not offer it at reduced price? Is it a TTV item?

Honored Contributor

If they aren't going to present/offer that bounty kit on reduced price, that's all for me this visit.

Heading out to a bday party. Enjoy the rest of the shows & the weekend Heart Post reviews please! 

Valued Contributor

Enjoy your party.  Bounty Box is still not reduced.  Let's see what happens in two weeks.