Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I wish I could recall the name of the poster who tried to shill for  their products

I think it was makeup. He had an entire posse of people helping him

Someone might recall more of the incidents than I can. But they used to post bad reviews of other people products. Then try to push their own

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl  This is now listed as a Bounty Box.I wonder if the price will drop when they present it.

@fluffysmom - good eyes! Yep, I think the price will be reduced tomorrow. It's still showing with full price, no savings. @willdob3 

Beekman 1802 6-Piece Goat Milk Holiday Bounty Box - 313-295

@Chi-town girl @fluffysmom

I sure hope they lower the price! I won’t get to try it if it stays so high.

I got the eye night cream. I am almost out of all my eye products and this seems to get good reviews. I’m also planning to get Isomers eye products next time Manuela is on. And then I am not allowed to get any eye products until I am about out. A few years ago I got three different eye kits, three different brands, all in about a week. I am only now using the last of them up. I hate that! lol I am so not meant to stick up on things! I like to buy a little at a time & then be able to buy something new that I want to try. 

I’d like to try the Lump of Kohl soap but I don’t want sparkly cream so the TTV is out. 

@willdob3 @fluffysmom -has this kit been presented yet? I missed the shows. I don't see a video for it. 

Maybe  they are holding it back to present later today at a lower price? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl  This is now listed as a Bounty Box.I wonder if the price will drop when they present it.

@fluffysmom - good eyes! Yep, I think the price will be reduced tomorrow. It's still showing with full price, no savings. @willdob3 

I got the eye night cream. I am almost out of all my eye products and this seems to get good reviews. I’m also planning to get Isomers eye products next time Manuela is on. And then I am not allowed to get any eye products until I am about out. A few years ago I got three different eye kits, three different brands, all in about a week. I am only now using the last of them up. I hate that! lol I am so not meant to stick up on things! I like to buy a little at a time & then be able to buy something new that I want to try. 

I’d like to try the Lump of Kohl soap but I don’t want sparkly cream so the TTV is out. 

Does anyone know why the haven't lowered the price on this yet,it keeps showing up under "on today". I thought they would do a tease w/Morning in style BUT No. Evine is so weird!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@fluffysmom wrote:

@willdob3 @fluffysmom -has this kit been presented yet? I missed the shows. I don't see a video for it. 

@Chi-town girl

I don't think it has been presented yet. I haven't been watching all the time though. I hope it will be offered later on today at a lower price. If not, I will wait. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman shows??

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I wish I could recall the name of the poster who tried to shill for  their products

Someone might recall more of the incidents than I can. But they used to post bad reviews of other people products. Then try to push their own

@cherry wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@cherry - there are some great & informative posters on this board. I've benefited from their knowledge and advice. I'm open to competitive info. 

But, posters that try to come off as 'authoritarian' whether it's handbags or beauty, it's a HUGE TURNOFF.  They bash others for buying a handbag but they admit to having a problem -a  shed filled with bins of brand new handbags  Woman LOL see, it's much easier to humiliate or harass someone else than deal with your own hoarding problem, and yep that person is still buying new handbags Woman LOL 

Bashing someone for their personal choices, judging them based on a personal bias or for attention (low self esteem).

Name calling vendors. Brow beating.  It's soooo obvious their intent is selfish and not beneficial to anyone but themselves.

Most of us here share info, shop together and appreciate differences. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman shows??

[ Edited ]

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@fluffysmom wrote:

Does anyone know why the haven't lowered the price on this yet,it keeps showing up under "on today". I thought they would do a tease w/Morning in style BUT No. Evine is so weird!

@RACALAMB2 - we think they are holding it back for a special later today. 

Super Contributor

Thanks!

I wanted to get my order in and get on with my day! I know I can buy it now and call in for a credit but I'll forget and it's a pain!

Valued Contributor

This is why I love their soaps. They don't dry me out, that is for sure. But more than that, I used my favourite Vanilla Absolute bar for 2 months, then decided to use a bar of soap I bought at a store. I swear, I would lather my wash cloth up, start on my face and I would need to later up again every time I switched body parts. It's true! I hate throwing things away, but I tossed that bar after two showers, and went back to my Vanilla Beekman soap. I find I have to lather up my wash cloth once to cleanse my whole body. No wonder it lasts so long! Hard for me to go back to anything else.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I hope so. I have recorded every show and fast forwarded thhrough them all.

Valued Contributor