Respected Contributor

I bought the 2 body creams in Ylang, that include the ornaments.   Really just got creams because my daughter wanted it...im not too crazy for those ornaments...theyre not traditional Christmassy,  and I hate anything with faces.  I won't keep the ornaments,  but if my daughter's like them, they'll do whatever.  Mainly the creams are what they want.    I'm watching the shows, here and there, and I refuse to pay the $7 shipping on most other products...so, guess this will be it for me.  I'll go to their site, and order with a coupon, and lower shipping.  I believe better quality too...hope so🙄

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl I kind of figured that Dimitri & the Beekman boys would get together sooner or later & combine their wares!

Respected Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@Karlana wrote:

REMEMBER, THESE GUYS KNOW MARKETING ! When they first came to Evine many knowledgeable shoppers complained of the low amount of goats milk in many products. Then I learned its Dehydrated, not flash frozen and the best "out there." 1 guy from Martha Stewart, 1 from an ad agency ???!!! " Cahpet Baggugs " we call them in The South. Not saying the products arent good, but goats milk is fabulous. IF thats what you want , learn...like I am ATTEMPTING TO do! Its the "schlepping and incredibly fast increase in costs that really turns me off.

I'd like to hear how you got your info that BEEKMANS products are dehydrated.   I have read they are powdered goat's milk sold on Evine,  and I'm not sure the difference, between flash frozen, or dehydrated.    I also read Brent stating, products from their store are all pure fresh goat's milk.    Maybe you could elaborate on the info you state.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer, you'll never get it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman shows??

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl  This is now listed as a Bounty Box.I wonder if the price will drop when they present it.

@fluffysmom - good eyes! Yep, I think the price will be reduced tomorrow. It's still showing with full price, no savings. @willdob3 

Beekman 1802 6-Piece Goat Milk Holiday Bounty Box - 313-295

@Chi-town girl @fluffysmom

I sure hope they lower the price! I won’t get to try it if it stays so high.

I got the eye night cream. I am almost out of all my eye products and this seems to get good reviews. I’m also planning to get Isomers eye products next time Manuela is on. And then I am not allowed to get any eye products until I am about out. A few years ago I got three different eye kits, three different brands, all in about a week. I am only now using the last of them up. I hate that! lol I am so not meant to stick up on things! I like to buy a little at a time & then be able to buy something new that I want to try. 

I’d like to try the Lump of Kohl soap but I don’t want sparkly cream so the TTV is out. 

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@Karlana wrote:

REMEMBER, THESE GUYS KNOW MARKETING ! When they first came to Evine many knowledgeable shoppers complained of the low amount of goats milk in many products. Then I learned its Dehydrated, not flash frozen and the best "out there." 1 guy from Martha Stewart, 1 from an ad agency ???!!! " Cahpet Baggugs " we call them in The South. Not saying the products arent good, but goats milk is fabulous. IF thats what you want , learn...like I am ATTEMPTING TO do! Its the "schlepping and incredibly fast increase in costs that really turns me off.

I'd like to hear how you got your info that BEEKMANS products are dehydrated.   I have read they are powdered goat's milk sold on Evine,  and I'm not sure the difference, between flash frozen, or dehydrated.    I also read Brent stating, products from their store are all pure fresh goat's milk.    Maybe you could elaborate on the info you state.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer, you'll never get it. 

I have never heard that Beekman's is dehydrated: in the middle of ingredients is listed 

Super Contributor

Do any of you Beekman fans realize how the Goat products are made and what happens to the goats?  The baby goats they bring on are far from the reality of what really goes on.

Honored Contributor

It makes me more tempted than ever to buy Beekman

We used to have a shill for a fashion or makeup company on the Q board. People soon got sick of it

Honored Contributor

I'm obviously having a "need to buy stuff" day - I'm tempted to get the medium Goat Printed Tote to use for grocery shopping! lol... Very cute & I think well made sturdy fabric but I can do with much less expensive bags for shopping. We will see if I talk myself into of out of it! 

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

It makes me more tempted than ever to buy Beekman

We used to have a shill for a fashion or makeup company on the Q board. People soon got sick of it

@cherry - I think it's pretty obvious what's going on here with a few of these posters. 

They are trying to derail this thread. Disrupt. Cause conflict.

If they truly wanted a discussion about other products and companies they would start their own thread/discussion. 

But, that's not 'fun' for them nor is it their intent. How sad for them 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I'm obviously having a "need to buy stuff" day - I'm tempted to get the medium Goat Printed Tote to use for grocery shopping! lol... Very cute & I think well made sturdy fabric but I can do with much less expensive bags for shopping. We will see if I talk myself into of out of it! 

Buy it! I bought it to give as a gift! It's made in America and very well made,the inside tote is really cute that you add on. Today they have free shipping for the inside tote!