Honored Contributor
Beekman 1802 3-Piece Light As Air Goat Milk Skincare Collection w/ Drawstring Pouch - 313-377

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I don't think there is a new bounty seasonal box. Isn't the seasonal series offeredvin early Spring?

Beekman 1802 4-Piece Honeyed Grapefruit Goat Milk Hand, Face & Body Gift Collection - 313-645

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Love4cats wrote:

I have not tried Beekman, but I found the most amazing goat milk soap. Don't know if anyone is familiar with a company called Goat Milk Stuff, but I love their soap and their customer service is excellent. The first ingredient in their soap is goat's milk. I looked at alot of different company's and this is the only one that has goat's milk as the first ingredient. It is very moisturizing and has great lather. Each bar come's in it's own cloth bag.

@Love4cats wrote:

I have not tried Beekman, but I found the most amazing goat milk soap. Don't know if anyone is familiar with a company called Goat Milk Stuff, but I love their soap and their customer service is excellent. The first ingredient in their soap is goat's milk. I looked at alot of different company's and this is the only one that has goat's milk as the first ingredient. It is very moisturizing and has great lather. Each bar come's in it's own cloth bag.

Don't waste your money on Beekman.  Goat milk stuff quality is better and far less expensive.  They are a fantastic family business.  All of their products are great.  Love the new soap shreds for my soaking baths. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Respected Contributor

I also tried Goat Milk Stuff and use it. I use both Beekman and Goat Milk Stuff but will probably go to Goat Milk Stuff once I am out of Beekman. I think they are about the same price because the Goat Milk Stuff bars are smaller. They last a long time though and are fantastic. 

Honored Contributor
Beekman 1802 "Mist & Match" Goat Milk Facial Mist Duo 1 oz Each - 313-382
Evine Price$ 37.50
Shipping $6.99
6 ValuePay®: $6.25

Honored Contributor

No show schedule info posted on the Beekman homepage. I looked at the master program guide & it looks like the Beekman visit launches with 1st show on Thur 11/16 at 4p ET

Evine has really slacked off on updating product home pages with the show schedules.  The Beekman page doesn't even have a shows tab, just items.

The Skinn Cosmetics page was never updated with the recent Nov shows and although they discussed it on the shows, there is no show schedule info posted on the website for the Skinn Black Friday shows.

Respected Contributor
Thanks Chi-town for the pics....Im pretty impressed with the skincare...I have both EYE creams.. I'm waiting for prices to drop during the shows. I'm getting a bit obsessed with their products🙄. One thing...I have some soaps directly from their store, and I'm almost positive they are even more creamy than the ones sold on Evine. Would love to hear if anyone else has tried both places and think their store soaps are better. I read here on another thread, Brent actually said, only the products sold from his store still contains pure goat milk....evines are powdered from other sources due to high volume. This is what he said. I wonder if the body creams are better too....i have ordered several from Evine for my girls, and myself, and they are wonderful.
Super Contributor

@Love4cats Thanks for mentioning Goat Milk Stuff!...I am almost out of my Beekman soap and i was hesitating on reordering from them because i dont like all the lies they tell. so this is perfect timing....I like that the milk is the first ingredient to.Thanks again!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman shows??

[ Edited ]

@Sparky3333 wrote:

@Love4cats Thanks for mentioning Goat Milk Stuff!...I am almost out of my Beekman soap and i was hesitating on reordering from them because i dont like all the lies they tell. so this is perfect timing....I like that the milk is the first ingredient to.Thanks again!!

@Sparky3333 i love the Beekman soaps and have been using them for years.  You state here the company lies.  If you're going to say they lie, please list the lies they've told their customers.  I'm curios to know.  Don't just say they lie without listing them.  Again, your thread is nothing more then a bashing thread to me in order to get posters to purchase another product.    To me, this is nothing more than bashing a company you can't stand behind to tell why you don't like them.  Nothing more, nothing less.  I'll remember your name and not look for any kind of reviews good or bad on this board.