Respected Contributor

Beekman sells it's company !!!

Another one bites the dust. It was bought for 92 million by Eurazeo. Doesn't sound like that much considering It sold for 1 billion. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman sells it's company !!!

@MW in Iowa 

Thank you for the info! I'll wait until I find out more about the company that bought them before I decide if I'm still buying.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

"Another one bites the dust" is an accurate description of what is happening. It seems whenever a company is successful and growing some larger company makes them an offer they can't refuse. These giant monopolies are being formed right in front of our eyes.

On the other hand, I am happy for the Beekman owners. They built the company to what it is today. The amount of work, energy, and time they had to commit was surely exhausting. 

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

I was wondering how long it would be before they sell.

Esteemed Contributor

Google Eurazeo dot com for all the information 

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

I found this about Eurazeo and Beekman, interesting.

Eurazeo Brands Acquires Beekman 1802 (yahoo.com)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

It was a big company before it was sold.  Not like those guys were out feeding and milking enough goats to make all that product. 

Honored Contributor

I always am concerned for any animals that are exposed to farm factory practices...and the larger the company I fear consequences for the well being of these sentient animals.  That is why I never bought into Beekman and even less so now.

Honored Contributor

I read the article....🙄

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I always am concerned for any animals that are exposed to farm factory practices...and the larger the company I fear consequences for the well being of these sentient animals.  That is why I never bought into Beekman and even less so now.

I agree.