Respected Contributor

I too like JM body butter. Right now am using the peach scent. It smells so good--like a fresh peach.

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman or Josie?

[ Edited ]

JM butter does not absorb into my skin as well as Beekman!  Use her argan oil with Beekman.  And always use unscented anything...with age have become intolerant of scented soaps, hand creams, etc.

Honored Contributor

I like & have both. I have Josie's unscented plus Beekman unscented & YYT. The Ylang Ylang Tuberose is the only scent I like. They call it Sexy Sexy? I can see why. LOL!!! DH loves it.

Regular Contributor

I have used both in the past. Don’t use either now. If I had to pick between those 2 it would be Josie hands down. 

Respected Contributor

I have tried both, but now use Josie's exclusively.  I like the soft, natural scent of the Sweet Citrus. I love the texture and the results, and for my cancer prone skin, it has been the most healing per my Doctor.  With that kind of recomendation, I will never be without it. I use it when I'm right out of the shower or bath and my skin is still warm.  It soaks right in, and, those crusty patches you get when you are older go away with continued use.  

Beekman's was no where near as effective for my senior skin and I found the scent to be too strong.  The older I get, the less I can tolerate strong scents.  

Regular Contributor

Nrither.  I like philosophy.

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I too like JM body butter. Right now am using the peach scent. It smells so good--like a fresh peach.

@KKJ 

I just recently tried the peach scent.  Oh my, I love it!!  I usually do not stray from the Sweet Citrus, or Vanilla Apricot, but the I want to eat a spoonful of that peach!!  Completely natural scent of a fresh peach. 

Honored Contributor

I like Josie's Body Butters. I will say though some scents are nothing like they are suppose to be, either they don't smell like anything or don't smell like the scent stated on the jar.

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

@KKJ 

I just recently tried the peach scent.  Oh my, I love it!!  I usually do not stray from the Sweet Citrus, or Vanilla Apricot, but the I want to eat a spoonful of that peach!!  Completely natural scent of a fresh peach. 

Yes, I think it's my fave so far, but haven't tried them all. The biggest set I got in the past was the creamery one with the ice cream-inspired scents. The cherry pie I liked too.