Regular Contributor
For those who have tried both Josie’s body butter and Beekman’s whipped body cream which do you prefer?
Honored Contributor

@Bixa2805  Josie has the best body butter but the scents are questionable.  Some are just awful and you will come across some that are delightful.  If she scented her body butters with essential oils it would be so much nicer and natural.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Josie's whipped product is amazing.  Mine is scent free. The Beekman product is off putting.  The scents are faux, headache," invading other people's personal space smell". Had to discard them. 

Regular Contributor

I've tried both and prefer Josie's by far. The texture and the scents.  Josie's scents are more natural, I stick with the fruit based ones as florals give me migraines.  The Beekman, while I like the idea of the line, the scents are synthetic to my nose and far too strong, not to mention the combinations are offputting to me.

Honored Contributor

I much prefer Josie's body butter -- Unscented or Vanilla Fig only (I actually loathe her other scents).  I also have Beekman's body butter in Unscented.  I like it, but it cannot match Josie's texture and how it makes my skin feel.  

Regular Contributor

I prefer JM and love the Unscented and the Sweet Citrus.

Honored Contributor

Josies or Skinn. Never tried a thing from Beekman.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

I am loving the Beekman line!   I've used their soap and it is truly nourishing for the skin.

Though I like Josie's line I will incorporate her argan oil with the Beekman products.....perfectionSmiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I have both and like them both.  Different scents and there's more variety in Josie's scents.  But I enjoy both

Respected Contributor

No comparison, Josie's body butter.