Super Contributor

Be careful they have a few new items listed for sale on extended delivery. They have been known to not fulfill the orders.

Super Contributor

I have always received my Beekman shipments from HSN.

Honored Contributor

@Didiville I never heard that about them.  Where did you find that information?  I've never had a problem with items not being delivered.

Esteemed Contributor

Love their products and I have never not received any of them.

Super Contributor

@Krimpette wait until it happens to you

Honored Contributor

HSN has a very bad habit of airing items and never mentioning during the presentation that the item is on extended delivery. They keep presenting as if the item will ship immediately.  It isn't until you go to their website or the app to place your order that it indicates ED on the product page. 

I've never not rec'd a product that was on ED but I have never rec'd items that are on backorder but not often.      

Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried the TS Beekman Facial Oil?  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky , I haven't. I didn't even know they made a face oil but I see there are reviews for this.

I looked at the ingredients and judging from them, this is a product I would pass on for my own skin because some of the oils would irritate me.

I am very happy with my Rose Hip oil I get from The Ordinary.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky 

Not yet but I ordered the TS. I love facial oils and this one sounds pretty good.

I almost passed on it because of the lavender oil but it is close to the end of the list so I am hoping it isn’t enough to matter. Despite marketing, lavender is pretty unhealthy as an ingredient.

Honored Contributor

I swore off Beekman for awhile...I absolutely love their products but my skin doesn't right now😩😩

I have developed some issues waiting to see dermatologist (counting days) for clogged pores.  I've been using the probiotic "bloom" line -- hope that's not causing it.

I saw the great value but passed for these reasons.  Only using Cetaphil cleanser & light moisturizer now.

love these guys they can "sell ice to eskimo's" and truly can't believe their skin is so beautiful with no other work or just their product line🤔