Honored Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Diva on The Q  I realize the products are available elsewhere. I didn't think the Q HSN merger would be crossing channels. It frutratess me if I miss a presentation because they are on channels owned by the same Co.It's just different.

Well, having vendors on both channels provides twice the opportunity to see them. 

The buy-out of HSN was not a merging with Q, but it's turning out to be a merger of sorts. If they establish all the Q vendors on HSN and HSN vendors on Q, then they will need only ine channel, which would reduce overhead considerably. 

@nomless 

I fully expect that the parent company of QVC & HSN will eventually combine the two shopping channels and rename it. It is pretty clear that is the way they are heading. 

Valued Contributor

Can you use the fragranced soap on your face? 

Honored Contributor

I welcome the cross-overs.  Perhaps it will cut down on the interminable showings of just a few of the QVC brands that we see today.  Mixing in Beekman with Josie and Philosophy on rotation will make me much less fatigued at seeing any one of them.

Bring on the variety! 

Valued Contributor

the fragrance is natural oils.

Valued Contributor

GREED! I am so tired of seeing Josie slathering herself with grease.

I love the Beekman Boys and all of their products.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

the response was supposed to be AGREED...........not greed. hahaha.

Respected Contributor

Because of the free shipping that’s been offered on HSN, I’ve found the products to be slightly less expensive overall compared to what I paid on Evine. I don’t like the bounty box assortments as well. I’m curious to see if QVC charges shipping on presentation days. 

My desert island Beekman product is the soap. I’ve been using it exclusively for over three years now(most scents) and will continue. Last fall I discovered Perlier honey body butters which I like even more than Beekman body creams. I think their other products are nice, but not “must-haves” for me. 

Honored Contributor

@so so wrote:

the response was supposed to be AGREED...........not greed. hahaha.

Maybe both???

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I noticed today D &B hand bags are now on HSN too..... more boring hours upon hours of D&B😡

Honored Contributor

According to their Instagram posts someone asked it they were going over to Q from HSN.

The answer given was:

"No just one day to introduce our products to the QVC Neighbors"

I highly doubt this because I'm sure sales will be high that day. 

Either way, I like their soaps (pure) and I stocked up when they had their big sale.