Respected Contributor

i can just see JRT embracing the baby goats. they just might up stage her. the goats are fun to watch and i think the beekman boys love and believe in their products. i wonder if pricing is the same for both channels.

Respected Contributor

If the hosts want to keep their jobs they will embrace the boys, goats, and neighbors. Personally, I think "what is not to embrace". I use many of the Beekman Products and my skin does not itch any more. 

Esteemed Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@millieshops  Only because I find it frustrating with vendors in multiple places.

You're expecting exclusivity?

Too late. I see they already have items available thru Wal Mart, Amazon, and of course their own website, in addition to HSN.

So they're doing well, business-wise, and this frustrates you?

Please, I'm trying to understand because there have been other similar posts about vendors appearing on both HSN & QVC.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@fluffysmom wrote:

@millieshops  Only because I find it frustrating with vendors in multiple places.

You're expecting exclusivity?

Too late. I see they already have items available thru Wal Mart, Amazon, and of course their own website, in addition to HSN.

So they're doing well, business-wise, and this frustrates you?

Please, I'm trying to understand because there have been other similar posts about vendors appearing on both HSN & QVC.

@x Hedge:  I thought maybe I was the only one who didn't get it! I just don't understand why anyone would be frustrated by two shopping channels carrying the same products (???).  IMO, it's the same as any brick & mortar store. They all carry some of the same products. So, what's the difference??? We've got choices, thank goodness!

Honored Contributor

More proof there is a huge consolidation going on.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  I hate to tell you the price has gone up.

Valued Contributor

@Lavenderjunkie  Thanks for the heads up. I bought 2 of the recent TSVs on HSN recently so I'll pass on this.

Valued Contributor

@Diva on The Q  I realize the products are available elsewhere. I didn't think the Q HSN merger would be crossing channels. It frutratess me if I miss a presentation because they are on channels owned by the same Co.It's just different.

Frequent Contributor

Love the Beekman Honey Orange blossom soap as does my husband who can not be without it.  Hand and body lotions in the pure goat milk and some scents are super good. Love the wipes as well.

However, when they left Evine for HSN, the choices and prices are not as good.   When they were on Evine, they had more product configurations and pricing was better.

I would be surprised if they are selling as much as they had in the past.

I wonder if QVC will do better.

i personally think their products are better than most at that price point.  The bars of soap being superior.

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman moving to the Q

[ Edited ]

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Diva on The Q  I realize the products are available elsewhere. I didn't think the Q HSN merger would be crossing channels. It frutratess me if I miss a presentation because they are on channels owned by the same Co.It's just different.

Well, having vendors on both channels provides twice the opportunity to see them. 

The buy-out of HSN was not a merging with Q, but it's turning out to be a merger of sorts. If they establish all the Q vendors on HSN and HSN vendors on Q, then they will need only one channel, which would reduce overhead considerably.