Respected Contributor

Last day today for specials and free Shipping for Beekman on HSN...  Who is getting the Pot of Gold shimmer trio?  Looks fun but not sure...

Honored Contributor

I am hoping it is not the last day for free shipping, I think the old policy of free shipping on many beauty brands, Beekman included has been been implemented once again. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I am hoping it is not the last day for free shipping, I think the old policy of free shipping on many beauty brands, Beekman included has been been implemented once again. 

Well that would be very nice!  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

I was interested in the Pot Of Gold trio but I read that there is color transfer.

Valued Contributor

The transfer on clothes is why I didn't get it. I wondered about when I first saw it, then read later that it does. I love white and wear it a lot during warmer weather. I haven't seen it in real life so I don't know how shimmery it actually is.

Respected Contributor

Well the shimmer trio sold out so I don't need to decide!  Yes I read many complaints that it stains clothing.  The rose and gold is tinted.  Don't need that and I wear alot of white in the summer.  Saved me some $$$.