Respected Contributor

@BSurLife65 wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I quite like these and find they take off my makeup and have enough moisture for me, although some of the scents are a bit strong (I probably wouldn't repurchase the Vanilla Absolute but do love the Orange Blossom and the Pure).  

I got the Fresh Air and it's very pleasant, non-offensive.  Is that what you meant by "Pure"? So far I love these cloths too.

@BSurLife65  I meant the Pure Goat Milk ones -- what they consider fragrance free.

Valued Contributor

@sueinsf   I didn't see this option when I ordered mine; maybe I can change it for my next shipment because I'd prefer NO fragrance. But the Fresh Air is very light, as I said -- I wouldn't use a strongly scented product anyway.

Valued Contributor

@brandiwine  The Simple brand is also a fave of mine, along with ALBA (cleans & exfoliates).  I reach for whatever I think my skin needs at the time.  QVC offered such a good deal, on A-D & easy pay, I had to try them & am glad they work (I've only opened 1 of 4 packs so fingers crossed!)

Honored Contributor

DH and I were at Costco this afternoon.  I picked up a box of their Kirkland face wipes with micellar water.  There happened to be a $4.00 instant coupon.  180 wipes ended up costing me $8.99.  

Trusted Contributor

I got these cloths about a week ago and LOVE them.  The first time I used them, I was just cleaning my face before bed.  Yesterday, I had on a full face of makeup and they removed it.

Respected Contributor

I tried them once.  AWFUL.  Very dry.  Simple brand works well for me when I'm traveling.  Mostly I use the microfiber face clothes that I wet with water and then I can wash.  Love those.

Honored Contributor

they are fine but not for removing makeup---leaves way too much behind. Used them a few times than swabbed my skin with micellar water and had to use a few cotton pads to finally get clean skin. No--I don't wear clown make up, just bb cream that isn't bullet proof----

Respected Contributor

I like them for washing my feet at the end of a long day wearing sandals.  I also clean my sandals with them too.  I got the unscented.  They do  not leave a residue on my feet which is nice.

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately, I have yet to find any demonstration the "Beekman Boys" give to be a reliable assessment of their products.    

Although the products work for some, I haven't (after spending lots of money) found even one product that worked for me, much less as they depict. 

Honored Contributor

I haven’t tried these. I use Costco brand, and they remove every bit of makeup, even waterproof mascara.

~H~