Valued Contributor

I love the wipes. Only used two fragrances, the Vanilla Absolute and the Honey Orange Blossom. Both smell yummy. I put mine in the fridge and use them to freshen up after being out, and to remove make up. I have squeezed the towelette and do get quite of a bit of liquid, so I'm surpised by the complaints. Generally, if I use one to freshen up, I use the other side to wipe down the toilet tank, or the lid of my kitchen trash container. That is how wet they are. No complaints here.

I send some to mom too, since she can't always take baths at her age, and these are great to freshen up with.

Contributor

I purchased them in a discovery kit at HSN and they were dried out.  I complained directly to Beekman and they sent a new pack but still not impressed.

Honored Contributor

I have tried different brands but I always come back to Target's brand.  Very moist and remove mascara and facial makeup.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I'm not that impressed with them, but my MIL just loves them, so I do keep her stocked up.  She always has a pack in the frig, one on her nightstand, etc. 

She says that they feel so good on her face, neck, and arms after being outside working in her garden.  So, with warmer weather coming, she will get extra shipments.  

JMO ~ I "think" that most any cold wipe would feel good when you get hot.  But, she loves the smell of the Orange Blossom and the Apricot Honey.  So, I get them for her.  Score DIL, Score.  Smiley Wink

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

I quite like these and find they take off my makeup and have enough moisture for me, although some of the scents are a bit strong (I probably wouldn't repurchase the Vanilla Absolute but do love the Orange Blossom and the Pure).  I've never squeezed out an individual cloth, but have pressed on them open in the package and the moisture is evident - maybe pressing helps the cloths on top have more moisture when I take it out.

I've also used and like the Skinn cloths.

Valued Contributor

@EllieMuncaster   

I recently received my 4packs of Beekman Face Cloths  (Pure Goat Milk/unscented) 

The cloths are great!  I put one pack in the fridge.  

DH says he can use these cloths  when out on the golf course.  <G>. 

I ordered on Auto Delivery, shipments arriving  about every 90days.   

Keep Calm and QVC On,  CAT

Respected Contributor

@kathie826 wrote:

I purchased them in a discovery kit at HSN and they were dried out.  I complained directly to Beekman and they sent a new pack but still not impressed.

I did the same thing only at Evine and mine were dry and smelled rotten.  I called the company (worst CS ever) and they said they send new ones.  They didn't stink, but were still dry.  Worthless.  I like the Simple brand.

Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman face cloths

[ Edited ]

@gacat123   Me Too !  I made the same order (Fresh Air) because (1) I use Face Cleansing Wipes so often - can't do a full washing at night,  (2) I like to try new brands and (3) Beekman's/QVC price beat out the 3 other brands I have on hand.  Now I'm happy to get 4 packs every 3 months --Such A Deal.  The Ingredient Deck did not alarm me.

My Experience:  I didn't expect nor want excess liquid to cleanse my face -- they're moist enough. I used the entire cloth gently for 5 min. last night, it got ALL my makeup (face, eyes, neck) OFF.  I checked my skin in a magnifying mirror.  Smooth and Clean without any icky residue - and it DIDN'T BOTHER MY EYES!  

I like the Beekman, so far, better than any other Face Cleanser Cloths I've tried.  I'm Disappointed to read about other customers' negative experiences.

UPDATE:  These cloths BURNED my face! After using them a few times and writing the above positive comments,  I had red stinging patches after using a cloth to cleanse my face.  I was horrified because it hurt, and I've never had ANY skin product burn and sting my face.  I don't have sensitive skin so something in the Beekman cloth caused this reaction.  The red areas gradually calmed down, no permanent damage done thank goodness; I sent them back to QVC.  

Valued Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I quite like these and find they take off my makeup and have enough moisture for me, although some of the scents are a bit strong (I probably wouldn't repurchase the Vanilla Absolute but do love the Orange Blossom and the Pure).  

I got the Fresh Air and it's very pleasant, non-offensive.  Is that what you meant by "Pure"? So far I love these cloths too.

Respected Contributor

So many women rave about these but I do not like them. Only ordered them one time and they were all clumped together. Didn't do a very good job of removing my makeup. Never tried them again.