Contributor

I got the Beekman disposable wash cloths......they showed how much solution was in them by squeezing the cloth with their hand....so I bought some and was very disappointed with how much liquid they didn't have......I squeezed the package to disperse the liquid around in pouch......but liquid was just not there...any of you have the same thing?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Yes.  The wipes are certainly moist, but I have never been able to squeeze liquid out of them.  

Honored Contributor

I don't get the liquid out of them as they show.  However, I still love those face towels!  Great product.  Poor (somewhat exaggerated?) demo.

Regular Contributor

Same....I don't get the liquid out of them but I love them and use them all the time.

Respected Contributor

They definitely don't have all that liquid in them but it's still a great product and I use them every night. 

Respected Contributor

I used the Beekman face cloths for quite awhile, and switched to the Skinn cloths, which I found to be much better.  For me, the Beekman cloths were too dry and did not remove as much as the Skinn cloths.

A friend of mine let me try the Costco cloths, and those are wonderful.  I would not purchase the Beekman cloths again. 

Honored Contributor

I had a coupon from Simple, buy a cleanser get a pack of wipes free, got them at Walmart. 

Honored Contributor

I have some of the facial cloths too, and they are pretty full of liquid;however---they DO NOT remove make up very well as "the boys" swore up and down they do---best for just a quick clean up but not for make up removal. Won't be buying again--way to pricy for just hands or whatever--will stick to my usual brand.

Respected Contributor

They are great cloths and do the job for me. Won't be without them.

Respected Contributor

I tried them once.  Worse wipes ever!  Smelled so bad it made me gag.  Evine said they had a "bad batch" and refunded my money.  The new ponds cleansing balm is great and I love the Campanalli makeup removing cloths that are washable.  Remove eye makeup in a heartbeat.  No chemicals.