Respected Contributor

ANyone tried this?  They are really pushing this product...on the last 3 shows.  I tried 2 other aluminum free and they did not work and were very sticky.

Super Contributor

I have been using their deodorant for about one year. It is not sticky and it works well for me. The scent is almost undetectable.

Respected Contributor

I have been using their milk stick. Not sticky. I like it.

Honored Contributor

I tried it -- it gave me horrible red, itchy bumps.  Whatever the natural ingredient is, my body does not tolerate it.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I tried it -- it gave me horrible red, itchy bumps.  Whatever the natural ingredient is, my body does not tolerate it.

@Caaareful Shopper , I hear this a lot from people with all natural deodorants.  Someone I know had this problem with everyone she tried until Sweet Pittie by Drunk Elephant.  That one she can use.

I'm not interested in natural deodorants because they don't keep me dry.  I cannot stand that wet or damp feeling under my arms.  I need the "bad" ingrediants to stop the moisture. 

Honored Contributor

My experience with 'natural' deodorant has not been a good one. I'd rather use one which works even if that means using stuff which some say might not be good for me. I don't mess around when it comes to deodorant.

Frequent Contributor

I used it until a greasy discharge appeared on the stick.  It went in the trash.  Have not tried the other one I received.

Honored Contributor

I really like it and it lasts a long time. 

Valued Contributor

I am not buying it because it is fragrance free. I love the L'Occitane ones ,because they have a strong scent. 

Honored Contributor

I have been buying the Suave all natural deodorant , sooo cheap and it works well, and smells great.