Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman bounty box summer AD-finally shipped!

Thanks @HappyDaze  I'm still looking forward to receiving it, but like you, I may or may not need that second set.  Time will tell.  

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze Thx for the update. I like floral scents so I will probably like it. Mine should be arriving by the time I get back home from Fl.

Hope you are feeling better.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the review @HappyDaze. Honeysuckle isn't my favorite scent but think even if I don't like the scent. So its a bit of a relief it isn't strong in the honeysuckle department. I'm still loving the aloe & Iris and want a perfume of it. Had a male co-worker keep asking very loudley "who smells good"?  It was the aloe & iris. He then told me I always smell good and its jsut the soap & lotion.  So even if one scent is "OK", this AD has already delivered. 

Respected Contributor

My shipment is scheduled for 7/12.  I do like honeysuckle, but not if it has a chemical undertone.    HappyDaze,  please let us know what you think after you've had a chance to use some of the items.  Your initial reaction has me somewhat concerned.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 only the body wash has that chemically undertone- the other items smell like honeysuckle with a bit of powdery-ness or something else but something natural, not chemical. Hope that makes sense, lol. I will let you know!

Respected Contributor

Mine is still in process (since the 9th).  I just checked and they've switched 311-475 back to the Aloe & Iris scent.   I'm guessing they've sold out of the honeysuckle scent and are waiting for new stock to arrive.

Honored Contributor

Mine is out for delivery today.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo they should have fulfilled the AD first!

@lulu2 I look forward to hearing your intial impressions.

I am about to jump in the shower so I will report back on at least the body wash and body lotion. My husband uses the bar soaps so we won't know about those for awhile since he still has an aloe and iris one left. I am going to send a honeysuckle bar to me mom and see what she thinks.

Honored Contributor

Okay so this is the first time I've tried a body wash from the Beekman's and I am not really impressed. Even though I like body washes that do NOT lather or lather very little and that is basically all I use these days, this body wash doesn't lather but I also don't like it to much. I feel like I need to use alot in order to spread it around whereas my other body washes I just need a small amount and can use it all over. I also still smell some kind of chemicallly undertone to it- can't quite place my finger on what it is but it kind of interferes with the honeysuckle scent. I will be using the body wash as a hand wash instead. I think it will be pefect for that.

The body lotion smells sooooo good, imo! I love it. I would love for them to make a body butter in this scent as I prefer a thicker, more moisturizing body lotion than this offers but I will definitely use it and I do enjoy it. The scent  reminds me alot of Korres Jasmine body butter scent, which was always one of my favorites. I think the Beekman's is lighter in scent though, meaning I don't think someone would be able to smell it on you if they are a few feet away like the Korres seemed to be on me. I will know more once I see my hubby- he usually says something if he likes the way I smell.  Smiley Happy

Anyway, that is my review of the body lotion and Body wash in the Honeysuckle & Moss scent. Still undecided if I will skip my other AD shipment of this or not.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@muttmom I am glad it got resolved! yay!!

Me too, but it still hasn't shipped!