Frequent Contributor

Beekman body wash pump dispenser not working (TSV)

We followed the instructions and keep trying but we are unable to get the pump to work.  

Has anyone else noticed this?  Disappointing.

Super Contributor

Re: Beekman body wash pump dispenser not working (TSV)

Contact Beekman CS at their website, They will send you a replacement pump. Their CS is great.

Super Contributor

The dispenser for the Snow Forest Body Wash wouldn't work for me, either.  I called Beekman's customer service and received a replacement dispenser in a couple of days.  The new one works fine.

Esteemed Contributor

@maisiebrook 

Make sure the uptake tube is tight. Prime the pump by submerging it horizontally in warm water, and pumping several times while holding the whole thing both horizontal and underwater.

If that fails, the pump is defective and the manufacturer can supply a replacement pump.

QVCs CS can only help you if you want to send the entire purchase back.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, what the others have said. Beekman has very good CS. 

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@maisiebrook 

Make sure the uptake tube is tight. Prime the pump by submerging it horizontally in warm water, and pumping several times while holding the whole thing both horizontal and underwater.

If that fails, the pump is defective and the manufacturer can supply a replacement pump.

QVCs CS can only help you if you want to send the entire purchase back.

@x Hedge 

Your advice and instructions are always so intricate and useful, I truly hope a book comes out of all of your knowledge.  Something along the lines of "Things I Know and Can Explain to You!"

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Frequent Contributor

@x Hedge 

Thanks for the suggestion.  We were just about to try your suggestion but DH checked youtube where there was a description on how to solve this very common problem.

Thanks everyone for weighing in.

Honored Contributor

@maisiebrook wrote:

@x Hedge 

Thanks for the suggestion.  We were just about to try your suggestion but DH checked youtube where there was a description on how to solve this very common problem.

Thanks everyone for weighing in.

I never thought to look at youtube, I have this issue when I buy the giant size Philosphy products.  Thanks for the tip.Smiley Happy  I did not buy the big sizes this year.