Honored Contributor

Unlike HSN, they do not offer free shipping on the entire line, no surprise there!!

Honored Contributor

My motto is "free shipping for all" like they do with food.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

My motto is "free shipping for all" like they do with food.

@AuntG   Just thinking how much more it must cost Q to free ship food since a lot of is frozen and shipped w/ dry ice and special refrigerated packaging. BTW, most diamond jewelry and high ticket items ship free, as well. Crazy, huh? 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Unlike HSN, they do not offer free shipping on the entire line, no surprise there!!

@Shelbelle   No free shipping on all Beekman if it's featured as the TSV? Well that would be an easy pass for me. Amazon carries it. 

Honored Contributor

I've always found the thought of washing my hands with goat milk to be very repulsive.  These products are not something that appeals to me at all.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Lol.. never thought of it that way... I love the Beekman soaps though. Lol, I’m going to try to ignore that comment.

Trusted Contributor

Check out what regular soap is made of! Beef lard, various oils and all sorts of things you can’t pronounce LOL. At least goat milk has the same PH as a human and isn’t oily, I think you’d be surprised how wonderfully creamy the Beekman products are!

Esteemed Contributor

@lizzief wrote:

Check out what regular soap is made of! Beef lard, various oils and all sorts of things you can’t pronounce LOL. At least goat milk has the same PH as a human and isn’t oily, I think you’d be surprised how wonderfully creamy the Beekman products are!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   BEEF LARD!   You mean that is what I have to wash with tonight????????  HELP