Super Contributor

Beekman Violet Wisteria TSV 4/17

Got mine today. I am a bit disappointed in the Violet body cream. The scent is much more "green" and spa-like than floral. I smell no violets or wisteria. If you were thinking this was a true floral scent to me it is not. It certainly is nothing as wonderful as last years Lilac. Will keep as it is a lovely scent, but not what I had hoped for.

Super Contributor

Re: Beekman Violet Wisteria TSV 4/17

Thanks for your review. I am VERY puzzled as to why they are not doing lilac, it was spot on and I LOVE it.

Honored Contributor

If it were lilac, I'd have purchased the TSV.

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker  - that was fast delivery! Thank you for the review.  Sorry to read about your disappointed. 

My favorite of their florals is the Spring Floral from the bounty box last year. I would love to see them bring it back

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker  & all - Korres has this Mother's Day event set of body creams at a good price $32, free shipping --it includes the new Violet fragrance (will be a new fragrance for next year)

The set includes Jasmine which is one of my favorite Korres floral scent - it's authentic and soft - fabulous!  

Exclusive! Korres 4-piece Grecian Floral Body Butter Set
753-264
Korres 4-piece Grecian Floral Body Butter Set

What It Is
Luxuriously moisturizing, contains key ingredients including Korres' proprietary Elasti-Smooth Complex, a combination that helps improve the look of skin texture while reducing the look of crepey skin.

What You Get
  • 4.23 oz. Rose Body Butter
  • 4.23 oz. Gardenia Body Butter
  • 4.23 oz. Jasmine Body Butter
  • 4.23 oz. Violet Body Butter
What It Does
Body Butter
  • Age-defying properties for the body
  • Smoother-looking skin and when you moisturize skin with this emollient rich body butter, it adds moisture to the skin which helps give your skin a healthier-look.
  • Helps optimize skin elasticity and the look of smoothness with a blend of key ingredients.
  • Formulated with Quince Extract
  • Formulated with Korres proprietary Elasti-Smooth Complex,

Fragrance Notes

• Cashmere Rose: Top: green apple; Mid: Jasmine, rose, white flowers; Base: Soft amber, musk, cedarwood, powdery
  • Grecian Gardenia: Top: Honeysuckle, Green Tangerine; Middle: Tuberose, Jasmine Gardenia: Sandalwood Musk; Bottom: Sandalwood, Musk
  • Jasmine: Top Notes: Fresh; Heart Notes: Jasmine, Rose, Neroli; Base Notes: Musk, Amber
  • Violet: Top Notes: Bergamot, Apple, Raspberry; Heart Notes: Rose, Violet, Orange Blossom; Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk, Heliotrope

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I'm not a floral person, so more green and spa-like is far more appealing to me but I'm still probably going to pass on this.  I'd try it if it was 2oz but not 16oz.

Valued Contributor

Read today a new scent, Heirloom Pear, will be coming out on HSN.

Honored Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

Read today a new scent, Heirloom Pear, will be coming out on HSN.

This is a new HSN item. Purse/travel size $20, free shipping and they have full hour shows next weekend

Exclusive! Beekman 1802 Goat Milk 3.4 oz. Pear Hand Cream 2-pack with Gift Box

738-945
Beekman 1802 Goat Milk 3.4 oz. Pear Hand Cream 2-pack with Gift Box
What It Is
A duo of rich, goat's milk hand creams that feature a lovely heirloom pear scent and come with a beautiful artisan gift box.

What You Get
  • (2) 3.4 fl. oz. Goat Milk Hand Cream - Heirloom Pear
  • Artisan Gift Box
What It Does
  • Goat milk, rich in vitamins
  • Sulfate and paraben free
  • Shea butter, jojoba oil, and other key ingredients helps moisturize skin
  • Helps soothe skin

Valued Contributor

That was a one time only for the year. The beekman boys said if anyone wanted the violet wisteria to get it on auto delivery until the seasonal scent was at the end. At least that's what I heard. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

The fragrance seemed a bit masculine to me. I sent it back. Smiley Sad