Respected Contributor

Later tonight, Thursday,  on HSN,  there will be a TDO special pricing on Beekman set of 2 whipped body creams.   Price will be half the TS price for 4.   Therefore,  without special box,  pricing on body creams is equivalent..... and there is a choice of scents.    The pricing doesn't seem to be active yet,  but they did preview it on the show a few minutes ago.

Just thought I would share the info for those who were interesting in the body cream,  but only in certain scents.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman This Day Only

[ Edited ]
Pricing is active when you add it to your cart $37, free ship ($18.50/jar). 

Not equivalent or as good of a value as the 4p TS, ($13.50/jar) but you can pick your fragrance option. 

Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream Duo
617-020
Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream Duo

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Lavenderjunkie, thanks for the heads up.  😊

I’m on my over to take a look and see if I can find a set in the unscented goat milk. I was just posting earlier about the unscented not being an option in the TS. Very timely! 

Respected Contributor

Chi-town girl:  pricing $36.95 for 2 jars.

You are right.... I thought I saw a lower price earlier

and they did say same price.   TS still a better deal,

if the fragrances are ones you like.

Respected Contributor

I was hoping they would give us a good price on these. I ordered the Pure and it is a cheaper price than I ever paid on Evine thanks to free shipping🙂. I will use some essential oils to make my own scents as I like variety.

Respected Contributor

The TDO was a good price and provided flexibility to select

scents.  The TS was an even better price,  but there was no flexibility.   For the difference in price,  either one is a good buy depending upon your needs/preferences.

The best part of the TDO was the option for auto-ship.... you locked in a very good price and could change scents.   If I didn't have so much Beekman and Perlier body creams,  I would have ordered the TDO too.   I did order the TS a few days earlier when it went on pre-order.

Hope everyone enjoys their purchases.  Beekman 1802 has an excellent body cream, among other great products.

Honored Contributor

@Lavenderjunkie wrote:

The TDO was a good price and provided flexibility to select

scents.  The TS was an even better price,  but there was no flexibility.   For the difference in price,  either one is a good buy depending upon your needs/preferences.

The best part of the TDO was the option for auto-ship.... you locked in a very good price and could change scents.   If I didn't have so much Beekman and Perlier body creams,  I would have ordered the TDO too.   I did order the TS a few days earlier when it went on pre-order.

Hope everyone enjoys their purchases.  Beekman 1802 has an excellent body cream, among other great products.

@Lavenderjunkie - I agree. The body cream is very nice. I think they should have included the pure/unscented in the TS kit.

I can't recall the price, but they did offer a supersized jar, 16 oz of Pure body cream and a few other fragrances as a TTV at Evine -  it sold out bc it was an excellent value. I hope they offer the 16 oz jar in Pure at HSN in the future. 

Hope everyone enjoys their purchases! Wish we had more info about the Holiday Bounty box!!! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri