Trusted Contributor

Re: Beekman TTV's - July 22 & 23

[ Edited ]

I don't need anything....I don't need anything....I don't need anything....I don't need anything.... Smiley LOL

Just saying it out loud. I am a sucker for Beekman products, I have so much, but I am an easy sell for this stuff.

I use the wipes every day when I come in from gardening. Right from the fridge. So awesome, they don't leave your skin tight and dry.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

okay oh my gosh are the goats not super super cute today?? They are untying shoelaces, giving kisses and snuggling! Love love love!

@gabstoomuchwe love the wipes too, especially after working out. My husband uses them even more than I do and always asks me to make sure to keep them stocked. They are great!

Trusted Contributor

Someone ^^^^ up there said "summer" was shipping. Was the honeysuckle "spring"???

Wonder what the summer will be?

LOVE the honeysuckle! Now I REALLY don't need anything Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

Someone ^^^^ up there said "summer" was shipping. Was the honeysuckle "spring"???

Wonder what the summer will be?

LOVE the honeysuckle! Now I REALLY don't need anything Smiley Happy

I know spring was the iris and aloe and summer is the honeysuckle.  I can't remember the fall and winter, but I know those will be favorites of mine.  I love the warm fragrances over the florals.  I definitely do not NEED anything - thankfully I have to work today and tomorrow so maybe temptation will be lessened  Did some MAJOR damage over the weekend on all 3 networks Woman Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

Oh, OK, I got really confused, as I was rubbing aloe and iris on mylegs while watching. I suddenly looked at the bottle and thought "then where did this come from?" LOL!!!

Whew, I did not remember buying an individual Aloe and iris. OK, now I am unconfused. Thanks! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Next 2 kits on the AD are:

• Sweet Autumn Clematis (Fall) - Scented with notes of sweet clematis, citrus, patchouli and golden amber
  • Linden (Winter) - Scented with linden blossoms, lotus and water orchid, with a soft base of amber

Don't know if I will like the next one or not. Thought about cancelling mine.