Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman TTV's - July 22 & 23

@Linmo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Sorry if this was already posted, but....
Evine host, Kimberly Wells, did a behind the curtain thing with the Beekman Boys where they announced the TTV's.  I haven't bothered to break down the Value Pays and I don't have any info on if the shipping will be reduced.

If Sold Separately: $56.00
Evine Price: $ 45.00
or  6 ValuePay®: $7.50

Will launch at noon on Thursday for a temporary sneak peak and then reappear at 9 PM (Central) for the official start of the Friday TTV
TTV Price $34.85

SET INCLUDES:
Vanilla Absolute Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Pure Goat Milk Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Heirloom Violet Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Honeyed Grapefruit Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Ylang Ylang Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Honey and Orange Blossom Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Honey and Oats Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Heirloom Rose Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Travel Tin

If Sold Separately: $132.00
Evine Price: $ 81.25
or  6 ValuePay®: $13.54
Shipping & Handling: $6.99

Will launch at 9 PM (Central)Friday for the official start of the Saturday TTV
TTV Price $64.98

SET INCLUDES:
Two Vanilla Absolute Bar Soaps - 9 oz Each
Two Tubes of Vanilla Absolute Lip Balm - 0.15 oz
Two Packs of Vanilla Absolute Facial Cleansing Wipes - 30 Wipes Each
Vanilla Absolute Body Scrubs - 8 oz
Vanilla Absolute Whipped Body Cream - 4.3 oz
Cotton Bag with Gift Tag (will hold the bar of soap and lip balm, intended to give away as a gift to your neighbor)

Not very much of a price break on the soap TTV.  They had it listed initially at $41 and then raised it to $45.  If the TTV price is $34 + $6.99 shipping, that's not so much of a bargain unless they lower the shipping cost.

I hope they do reduce the shipping for those who want to purchase.  Getting multiples and then being charged $6.99 on each of them becomes way too expensive.  I mean, order 5 sets as gifts and you're paying the equivalent of one full kit in shipping.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch - Thx for posting the info. One less thing for me to monitor. Well, perhaps I should be grateful for the high shipping rates to curb impulse purchasing Woman LOL but I am disappointed if they don't reduce the shipping for at least the TTV's.

Maybe Evine expects all their vendors to 'contribute' as did Dimitri. If nothing changes with the shipping rate, I might get 1 set of the travel bars for gifts, or I might just wait until Holiday shows. I certainly won't be placing 7 orders for 10+ items. In the case of Beekman, I would have to pay $70 just for shipping-ridiculous!  They must be 'satisfied' if people only order 1 or 2 items, after that, the total shipping cost is equal to or near the cost of an item. 

BTW, HSN has Free Shipping for all beauty items for the month of July. And Nordstrom Anniversary sale is happening, free shipping & free returns Woman Very Happy 

Hi @Chi-town girl - you're up late too I see.  I am so buried in Beekman bath and body stuff it isn't funny.  That's me, though.  If some is good, a lot is better. I have to give myself time to catch up.  The little bars sure are cute, and would make a nice assortment pack for gifting.  For me, though, I just grab whatever currently in use bar from my shower and stick it in my plastic travel soap box.  I have all the scents except for the Ylang Ylang.  The boys said that's only available in the smaller size bar right now.  I'd like to try the scent sometime, but it doesn't have to be immediately.  

Thanks for the heads up on HSN and Nordies.  I'll have to see if there's anything I can't live without.

Hey, take care to stay cool and hydrated the next few days.  It's going to be awful outside.  I heard 100°F on Friday.  

@JeanLouiseFinch - my body clock is messed up., lol. On west coast time for the rest of this week.  I'm monitoring deliveries to make sure nothing is sitting out in the heat. My Lessman supplements were left out on the front porch bench by USPS in the blazing heat. 

It makes me wonder to what extent the heat compromises these products. 2 of my Skinn orders show processing, but the cancel button is still active, and only 1 order has shipped. I think Evine is struggling, but it's not cool to charge our credut cards and not ship them for 5+days or longer.

D generated at least $3 million in revenues this past weekend just from the TTV's, so they sure can afford to hire some addtl warehouse personnel! How much did they 'lose'  by having to refund shipping charges to those with extended deliveries? Someone with brain power needs to step in and right that ship pronto!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting this.  Now I can call on Friday for a price adjustmet on the soaps.  I ordered it early to get the free shipping using their card.  

Honored Contributor

I will be getting the fresh air set and at least two of the travel bar sets. If s/h is reduced I will get 4 sets of bars. I may pick up the trio body washes to use as hand soap unless the trio of brown bottled hand wash comes back in stock. Again depends on s/h.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch - Thx for posting the info. One less thing for me to monitor. Well, perhaps I should be grateful for the high shipping rates to curb impulse purchasing Woman LOL but I am disappointed if they don't reduce the shipping for at least the TTV's.

Maybe Evine expects all their vendors to 'contribute' as did Dimitri. If nothing changes with the shipping rate, I might get 1 set of the travel bars for gifts, or I might just wait until Holiday shows. I certainly won't be placing 7 orders for 10+ items. In the case of Beekman, I would have to pay $70 just for shipping-ridiculous!  They must be 'satisfied' if people only order 1 or 2 items, after that, the total shipping cost is equal to or near the cost of an item. 

BTW, HSN has Free Shipping for all beauty items for the month of July. And Nordstrom Anniversary sale is happening, free shipping & free returns Woman Very Happy 

Hi @Chi-town girl - you're up late too I see.  I am so buried in Beekman bath and body stuff it isn't funny.  That's me, though.  If some is good, a lot is better. I have to give myself time to catch up.  The little bars sure are cute, and would make a nice assortment pack for gifting.  For me, though, I just grab whatever currently in use bar from my shower and stick it in my plastic travel soap box.  I have all the scents except for the Ylang Ylang.  The boys said that's only available in the smaller size bar right now.  I'd like to try the scent sometime, but it doesn't have to be immediately.  

Thanks for the heads up on HSN and Nordies.  I'll have to see if there's anything I can't live without.

Hey, take care to stay cool and hydrated the next few days.  It's going to be awful outside.  I heard 100°F on Friday.  

@JeanLouiseFinch - my body clock is messed up., lol. On west coast time for the rest of this week.  I'm monitoring deliveries to make sure nothing is sitting out in the heat. My Lessman supplements were left out on the front porch bench by USPS in the blazing heat. 

It makes me wonder to what extent the heat compromises these products. 2 of my Skinn orders show processing, but the cancel button is still active, and only 1 order has shipped. I think Evine is struggling, but it's not cool to charge our credut cards and not ship them for 5+days or longer.

D generated at least $3 million in revenues this past weekend just from the TTV's, so they sure can afford to hire some addtl warehouse personnel! How much did they 'lose'  by having to refund shipping charges to those with extended deliveries? Someone with brain power needs to step in and right that ship pronto!

Oh that's right.  I forgot about you being on vacation.  Weird that it's probably going to be hotter here than there.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning all - just an FYI - it's free shipping today with the Evine card in case you want to buy both TTV's or anything else for that matter.  They will adjust the price for tomorrow's.  Not sure whether to cave on the TTV in the vanilla or not - I love the vanilla but have no interest in the body scrub and have about 15 bars of soap at home and the bounty on auto-delivery.  My "summer" is scheduled to ship tomorrow so I'll probably pass.  I did order the body butter duo last week which is due to reach me today with part of my Skinn haul.

Respected Contributor

Yep, six days and counting for my Skinn orders to still be sitting "In Process." No wonder the shipping was reduced. We may not receive them till October. Ha!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

JeanLouiseFinch  I bought the Ylang Ylang hand soap & hand lotion duo the last time they were on. LOVE IT!!!  I wish I could get it in a big bar! 

It is going to be a scorcher here in Chicago today and tomorrow!  Take care and drink lots of water  Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They also have a new kit Beekman 1802 5-Piece Assorted "Fresh Air" Collection for Lips, Hands & Body - 311-957 $48.60 + $6.99 S&H. I know they sell this on their website. Does anyone know what it smells like?

SET INCLUDES:
Fresh Air Body Lotion - 12.5 oz
Fresh Air Body Wash - 12.5 oz
Fresh Air Lip Balm - 0.15 oz
Fresh Air Bar Soap - 9 oz
Fresh Air Hand Cream - 3.4 oz

311-957.jpg

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they're doing anything about the shipping.....not for this timeslot anyway.