Honored Contributor

I also like Burt's Bees lip balms, both tinted and regular. My favorite BB one right now is the Revitalizing Lip Balm w/Blueberry & Dark Chocolate. It has a blueberry taste to me. All the lip balms I've mentioned last pretty well & moisturize. 

Super Contributor

A BIG THANK YOU to all who responsed to my post and so quickly too!!

You guys are the best!!!

Just wish the kit has 5 balms and 1/2 the price.  Really disappointed on the S&H.  Was hoping they would give us a break on that.

Now I have a better idea as to whether or not order--still pondering.  Have spent sooooo much lately on beauty items  My credit card needs a cooling off period lol!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman TTV Lip Balms

[ Edited ]

I'm a sucker for bar soaps, body lotions and hand creams so got caught up in the Beekman frenzy.  I have more bar soaps, body washes, face wipes, liquid soaps, lip balms and lotions than I'll ever use.  This morning I received notice my fall bounty box was shipped.

I enjoyed these two when they were on the Amazing Race.  The goats are adorable but I do not need another thing.

Some of the products are nice but truthfully no better than things I have from other companies.

A poster mentioned another Goat Milk specialty site.  I ordered some sample soaps.  They are nice.

I forgot the OP's original question.  The lip balms are okay. They aren't all that special.  The packaging of them is nice.

Esteemed Contributor

They're sure not wasting any time in shipping this go around.  I placed two orders last night and about 6 hours later both orders have shipped already.  

Super Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

hatetoiron...

I tried them...They are ok, in my book.  Are they worth $8.00 for 1 plus shipping cost...?  In my opinion...No.

I really like "Burts Bee's" expecially their tinted lip balms.

Know if you want to know about Beekman Goat Milk Soap...?

I can say...I love the big 9 oz bars of Goat Milk Soaps. The soap is very nice, makes your skin feel great too.  I wish they "Beekman Boys" would do a TVS with 8 different scents in the 9oz. size soaps bars.  When you buy...Presently they offer only -4- 9oz size bars in all the same scent.   

I absolutely love the soaps.  Have ordered those so many times.  That's the only Beekman product I have ever ordered so I thought I might try other products when they are offered at a good price.

Super Contributor

JeanLouiseFinch ---I was wondering what the shelf life is on these.  I still have quite a few Isomers and I ordered the 4 pack of the Skinn Lip Balms last time Dimitri was here but really want to try these as well.  I think I am going on overload on lip balms lol. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

hatetoiron...

I tried them...They are ok, in my book.  Are they worth $8.00 for 1 plus shipping cost...?  In my opinion...No.

I really like "Burts Bee's" expecially their tinted lip balms.

Know if you want to know about Beekman Goat Milk Soap...?

I can say...I love the big 9 oz bars of Goat Milk Soaps. The soap is very nice, makes your skin feel great too.  I wish they "Beekman Boys" would do a TVS with 8 different scents in the 9oz. size soaps bars.  When you buy...Presently they offer only -4- 9oz size bars in all the same scent.   

I have to agree about the bar soaps.  They are so creamy.  I just wish the scents were a little stronger.  I have the vanilla absolute.  I purchased the soaps last year during a TSV to try.  I still have an unopened bar and over half of one in the shower.  I do switch between the bar soap and amazing grace shower gel..  The Beekman Boys will be back in Nov.  I am sure they will have a great special.

Respected Contributor

It looks like the Evine shipping department is doing better with the processing time for orders (at least for me).  I ordered my Beekman goodies on Thursday and they all shipped yesterday.  I can't wait to receive them next week!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

It looks like the Evine shipping department is doing better with the processing time for orders (at least for me).  I ordered my Beekman goodies on Thursday and they all shipped yesterday.  I can't wait to receive them next week!Woman Happy

Woot @Linmo mine too! Happy it was so quick. I can't wait to get my goodies too!

Contributor

The Beekman lip balms are my favorite.  I use the vanilla absolute which I think is a bit softer and creamier than most (just my preference).  I was alwyas picking up chapsticks in the drug store check out aisle, so this kit is 100% for me.  Better quality, better ingriedents and great, giftable packaging